Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First Natami MX boards produced  (Read 25681 times)

Description:

Offline Gryfon

Re: First Natami MX boards produced
« on: February 16, 2011, 12:08:28 PM »
As a long-time fan and Amiga.org lurker, I've been watching the Natami project with great interest. If this lands I'm definitely laying down cash on one.  I'm looking forward to getting 3.9 on it and all the setup & config stuff - always was a pleasure to do on an Amiga.

Big thanks to the Natami Team for your efforts and I wish you all well!
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens

Offline Gryfon

Re: First Natami MX boards produced
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 04:58:44 PM »
Quote from: lou_dias;615914
I think there's alot more people out there like you.QUOTE]

I admit I visit amiga.org / amigaworld.net and a few other sites every day.  I just usually don't feel the urge to chime in.

But cut me in half and you'll find a boing ball pattern running through ;-)

One could easily describe my relationship with my A1200 and all-things-Amiga as "obsessive".  I worked in a Game store (computer games chain in the UK) whilst at university 1997 - 1998, just as the last few commercial games were trickling out (think "Worms: Directors Cut" / "Sensible World of Soccer 1997") and would preach "Amiga" to all who would listen.

My A1200 has been in the attic for a few years now, IIRC it died circa 2001.  However my monstrously powerful PC allows me to run WinUAE with ease and I keep my Amiga Forever up to date whenever I can afford it.

Would much rather be running a hardware solution though.  Modern apps, like an up-to-date featured web browser I consider as "nice to haves", but I regard "running stuff as I did years ago" (games / productivity / programming) and simply the joy of messing about within such a tolerant and customisable solution as, to me, a much higher priority.

I believe Natami will answer that need.  I await the final boards with great interest.
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens