Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tower 57 Kickstarter - AOS and MorphOS confirmed  (Read 2187 times)

Description:

Offline adonay

• Show all replies
    • http://www.freewebs.com/adonay-/index.htm
Re: Tower 57 Kickstarter - AOS and MorphOS confirmed
« on: August 22, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
Quote from: Thorham;794401
What's not possible is to make the game the same. Didn't I say that in my previous post?

How much? You can have a few dozen software sprites on screen at any one time. The problem is more with that flame thrower.

Easy. Down sample to 28khz, and store as native 12 bit stereo. Now you can also mix in three sound effects per stereo side (hence the 12 bit and not 14). The audio files will end up big, but who cares? It's not as if it would have to run off a floppy disk.

Basically, the problem I have with this is that you're dismissing it completely without thinking it through completely (that's what it looks like). You're just saying it's completely impossible without really knowing how close you could get  (again, that's what it looks like).

That said, I'm not saying anyone should try it, but it would be nice to find out how close you'd be able to get (always much closer than nay-sayers would have you believe, of course).

Not to sound rude Thorham : But since you know all off this why dont YOU make such a game for a 68030 or is this  just some kind of retarded trolling you do just for fun . The comunity should be happy about any port that can and will be done for any of the systems .
%&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@! like this scare away developers.
A1200 ACA 1230