Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: KryoFlux - High Definition Flux Sampler for USB  (Read 10187 times)

Description:

Offline Dr_Righteous

• Show all replies
Re: KryoFlux - USB Floppy Controller Beta Released
« on: February 19, 2010, 02:00:37 AM »
I have been instructed to inform you that this project endangers one of the Amiga community's few remaining hardware manufacturers. Please for the sake of the community as a whole discontinue this project.
- Doc

A4000D, A3640 OC-36.3MHz, custom tower, Mediator A4000D. Diamond Banshee 16M, Indivision AGA 4000, GVP HC+8.

Mac Mini 1.5GHz, that might run MorphOS someday, when the fools who own it come to the realization that 30 minutes just isn\'t enough time to play with it enough to decide whether or not you like it enough to cough up $200.

- Someone please design SOME kind of DIY accelerator for the A4000. :D -

Offline Dr_Righteous

• Show all replies
Re: KryoFlux - High Definition Flux Sampler for USB
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 10:23:41 PM »
Quote from: mr.vince;543937

Give me a second to gather my thoughts... Ok, here's the reply (please feel instructed to report back): No.

Hey, I'm just the messenger. I did my part and now I'm out of it.

That said, any reason one couldn't use a SAM7-H256 and solder the floppy cable connections directly to the board in place of the headers? ...instead of using one of the larger development boards with extraneous parts. Sure would make stuffing everything into a small case easier.
- Doc

A4000D, A3640 OC-36.3MHz, custom tower, Mediator A4000D. Diamond Banshee 16M, Indivision AGA 4000, GVP HC+8.

Mac Mini 1.5GHz, that might run MorphOS someday, when the fools who own it come to the realization that 30 minutes just isn\'t enough time to play with it enough to decide whether or not you like it enough to cough up $200.

- Someone please design SOME kind of DIY accelerator for the A4000. :D -