Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yup, I just banned him...  (Read 17746 times)

Description:

Offline mrmoonlight

• Show all replies
Re: Yup, I just banned him...
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:14:15 PM »
I Like it on this Forum and I do think there is still loads of folk who contribute so much and there is interesting reads and discussions to be had ,I know what bad is I was once on a electric bike forum where a group of members would constantly insult you and if that did not work ,would insult your Family I finally left in dismay when the wonderful  disabled athletes  came under verbal attack  ,oh how I love it on here ,still there has to be rules and proud to be a part of Amiga org,best wishes Brian.
Amiga 1200 E-Matrix 32 bit Fast-Ram 20 gb wd harddrive
Amiga 1200 Compact Flash CF IDE Back Plate Adapter

Hisoft promidi Interface
MP3 MAS player
Amiga 600
ACA620EC Accelerator Kipper/type
CF 4GB
C/F HD
 Pioneer CD/DVD
Hisoft promidi Interface

Offline mrmoonlight

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:52:12 PM »
Quote from: wawrzon;750022
in this case id say: whatever! if it is a revenue to site owner allowing us to use this site to post our crap, im all for it. i have not even noticed that section and surely it does not take any unnecessary room as long as none is posting there, so whats there to complain about? even though i have usually been critical about the site owners practices in many cases, this in my eyes is nitpicking.

this said i dont see it as reason enough for banning whomever, though a week ban may be within a moderation error tolerance. ive been banned like that in here and on aw.net and got over with it. i hope thats what cj will act like as i see him as valuable poster. honestly id go for general amnesty and have people like franko and vox again here, no matter if i agree with them or not.

I will second that bring back Franko  he will liven the place up and he can teach me a bit more ,best wishes Brian.

Hisoft promidi Interface
MP3 MAS player
Amiga 600
CF 4GB
C/F HD
 Pioneer CD/DVD
Hisoft promidi Interface

Offline mrmoonlight

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 07:10:21 AM »
Quote from: Ami_GFX;750483
Ok, I've had enough. I'm joining Piru. This is supposed to be about Amigas. Goodbye.
  I Don't blame you ,as I am utterly confused to what the hell is going on ,I do hope no new thinking of joining us Amiga youngsters are reading this garbage that's dominating the the Amiga Forum ,very best wishes Brian.

Hisoft promidi Interface
MP3 MAS player
Amiga 600
CF 4GB
C/F HD
 Pioneer CD/DVD
Hisoft promidi Interface