Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: icaros 1.4  (Read 2217 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: icaros 1.4
« on: April 02, 2012, 04:01:40 AM »
Quote from: amiman99;686447
I've been using Aros 1.3.3 for awhile, the system was pretty stable, run Quake III very smooth PSX emulator and so on. Decided to upgrade to v1.4 so I can use the new browser and so far its been crashing randomly.
I may have to check some configurations later on maybe some drivers are not configured correctly.
My system is a custom made with all parts supported by AROS. It works with previous versions.

Hi,

Like your collection of Amiga's, you have me beat by 3, I don't have an A2000, A600 and a A1000.

Used to have a built up A1000 with 4 megs of memory and 6 scsi drives all tucked away in a custom old Xerox case. When we moved from Florida to Pennsyltucky my wife asked me what to do with the old computers in the garage, thinking that I only had old compaq's and HP's out there, I said throw them out. Lost my A1000 and my C64 and all programs for the C64. Couldn't yell at the wife because I forgot I put them out in the garage.

The only thing is AROS not a real Amiga. Just another make believe.

Would buy an Amiga One if I thought it was real, but alas just another fake.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better