Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: UFO  (Read 7602 times)

Description:

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
Re: UFO Crash
« on: May 24, 2006, 01:30:41 AM »
I reckon most sightings are of parts falling from commercial satellite launch programs, even secret military launches.

There's a chance that a few are of 'Willo The Wisp' - the ball lightning phenomena. Japanese scientists created ball lightning in a lab using a microwave generator and the balls could either pass through ceramic plates leaving them intact, or pass through and smash them.

There was also talk lately that the Columbia disaster of 2003 may have been caused by a rare lightning that strikes up into space. It was hypothesised that the type of lightning is occasionaly seen by NASA in orbit and may have been attracted to the static/plasma generated by re-entry.

Then there's the chance that UFOs are unmanned reconnaisance craft (possibly with orbital capability). I'm sure people other than the residents of Baghdad have seen cruise missile variants flying overhead!

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 11:43:01 PM »
I suppose pilots might think they're being stalked by a UFO when it's possible that plasma might be attracted to the metal of their planes like a balloon is attracted to a wooly jumper.

There are many phenomena that we don't know about - look at dark matter. They can only detect it in the deepest mineshafts, and there's a powerful ray of energy that can penetrate right through the planet (only detected by changes in gravity in opposite continents or something).

:inquisitive:

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
by X-ray:
I always thought there was a certain presence there.
And the dreams....

It's all in the lay-lines I tell you!

:idea:

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 11:21:25 PM »
Oliver, did I not hear you once say you had experimented in mind altering substances in order to explore human psychology...

Or was that someone else.

:-)

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 08:15:40 PM »
Laxative?

:evil:

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 01:31:05 AM »
Yes, I'm your boss!

You're fired!

:laughing:

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 11:26:01 PM »
by Oliver:
Well, can I get you a coffe before I go?

Coffe? Before you go where... back to the asylum?

:-D

Are you sure, when you saw this phenomena, that you didn't stumble across an illegal rave and they turned the lasers off when they saw you?

:lol:

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
Re: UFO
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 01:29:28 AM »
There was an interesting program on Channel 5 last night called 'Stranger than Fiction'. Last week's episode focused on the competition between US and Russian surgeons in the transplant field (featuring two headed dogs and talk of human head transplants).

Anyway yesterday's episode was based on the Apollo 11 moon landing.

Now, myself and a few others like to keep a cynical view on this and whether or not it took place but the show did more to explain things this time.

It showed footage of the lunar module being tested on Earth with clips of Neil Armstrong ejecting from it after it went belly up.

The most interesting part of the documentary though was that when the astronauts got into space. They asked Houston something like "Where is the location of the S-IV" in relation to the last stage of the booster rocket. When Houston replied "It is 6,000 nautical miles away" the documentary explained that the crew had asked in this reserved manner (knowing others would be listening to the conversation) because they had seen an object with oval shapes around it hovering near the module. They didn't want to bring the mission into disrepute by suggesting 'something else' was up there with them!

When they went for some sleep, they reported seeing flashes of light. I initially thought this was leading to an explanation of radiation hitting their retinas from solar flares etc. but it turned out to be 'z-particles' penetrating the module and the crew.

Bizarre viewing and a welcome insight into the Apollo program. One wonders why such information has been kept from us for so long and why, nearly 40yrs on the technology has not been better utilised and exploited for the benefit of all mankind. Not just the "Eagle" that "landed".

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 02:06:10 AM »
by countzero:
So, if our visiting aliens do not happen to be muslims, the muslim world could see them as heretics and we could see suicide bombers heading for alpha centauri.

Where would they store the explosives... Uranus?

:laughing:

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show all replies
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 03:48:13 AM »
Unidentified Submerged Objects... hah, sounds like The Loch Ness Monster...

.. speaking of which, did you see that guy on the news yesterday who discovered a complete Plesiosaur vertebrae on a rockface somewhere in England?

I'm convinced that since there are 65,000 NORAD tracked orbiting entities around Earth that a good proportion of them are spy satellites and their launch stages.

The US is content to let the UFO thing spiral into mysticism because basically the isolationist egotistic arrogance that pervades this country generally keeps it from civil war. Let's hope people start questioning the US military establishment about it's Zionist agenda as opposed to it's Good Year Blimps.

Currently the UK is experiencing UFOs... Unauthorised Flights of Ordnance... I refer to the US passenger planes switched at the last minute for cargo planes filled with missiles for the Israelis to use on the Lebanese women and children...