Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: UFO  (Read 7574 times)

Description:

Offline blobranaTopic starter

• Show only replies by blobrana
    • http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/blobrana/home.html
Re: UFO Crash
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 01:57:18 AM »
Hum,
As an update to the original post
Frans van Rensburg, a teacher at Port Shepstone High School, said on Monday it was simply a tornado that sucked up the sea water behind the breakers.
It was halftime during a rugby match between the first rugby teams of Port Shepstone and Ixopo when he noticed a dark cloud just before noon on a perfectly sunny Saturday morning.

Source

(the rugby score, someone told me, was Ixopo 13, Port Shepstone 12)

@Hyperspeed
neutrinos

Offline X-ray

• Show only replies by X-ray
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 11:19:04 AM »
@ Blobzie

It sounds to me like Van Rensburg was partaking of copius amounts of mampoer before that sighting. Maybe he had just come back from the bokdrol spoeg competition.
I have enjoyed many a fine day on those beaches, in fact we would go to kelso every year for our holidays when I was just a nipper. We've used all those beaches at one time or another, all the way up the coast and I even lived in Amanzimtoti for a while. Tornadoes in the absence of thunderstorm conditions, behind the breakers......nope I can't buy that.
What I can vouch for, is that the place has a certain magic. I am talking mainly about Kelso now. I would go for strolls along the beach at night and I always thought there was a certain presence there.
And the dreams.... :-o

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show only replies by Hyperspeed
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
by X-ray:
I always thought there was a certain presence there.
And the dreams....

It's all in the lay-lines I tell you!

:idea:

Offline Oliver

• Show only replies by Oliver
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 02:03:12 PM »
I don't usually bother telling people this, but I've also seen a UFO.  X-Ray's sighting reminds me a little of what I saw.  I was walking home from a friend's place at night, and took a shortcut through a repatriation hospital.  There was no moon to be seen at all that night, and this hospital, as far as I can tell, is completely deserted after hours.  There was no lamp lighting in the area, and all buildings were closed down for the night.

As I walked through the complex, I started to hear a low humming noise, very smooth and consistant in its timbre.  I judged I was approaching the source of the sound, and thought I would check it out.  I was curious, because it didn't really sound like a transformer (please no one mention our friends from Cybertron), and I also couldn't see anything which would be draining much electricity in the area, so as to require an audible source (well, I often think this way, being an engineering student).  So, I veered to the left of the path, following the sound, through a copse of trees, and saw something which I had some difficulty in interpreting.  The bit about unidentified certainly was true, and absolutely alien in the sense that it was dissimilar to anything I had seen before.

Above the top of an ~10 story building, there was a large, featureless rectangular white light, very similar in area to the building plan (that's as best I can say).  The edges and angles were very sharply defined.  I was trying to work out how that shape of light could be emanating from the building, as the nature of the perspective and partial obstruction of the light by the building were incongruent with any normal building lighting.  Additionally, the building seemed to be otherwise completely shutdown, as were all the others.  So, after staring at the object for several minutes, I came to the conclusion that it was hovering above the building.

I considered it was probably not prudent to get too close and be noticed, but I certainly didn't want to go away either.  I was looking for any activity on the rooftop, but couldn't see any.  After just a short time, the object seemed to instantly accelerate from stationary to a considerable, and apparently quite constant horizontal speed.  This is the thing which grabbed me most: such rapid change of velocity, as I have never seen before or since.  Also, it left in the opposite direction from that which I was coming.  It gave me the sense that I had disturbed it when it had not intended to be observed.

It aroused my curiosity somewhat more, and I chased after it, but couldn't see any trace of it at all.  Throughout the whole time, the humming had been constant, and smooth, though when the object departed, the humming very quickly ceased along with it.  Upon inspection, the building was indeed closed down, and locked from the outside (yeah, I checked all the doors around the perimeter, just to be sure).

Well, a hell of a night that was.  I was pretty ecstatic for the evening, but decided not to tell anyone, unless it came up.  I figured if I went around telling people off the cuff,it would not lend any credibility to the telling.

I've also seen footage from weather satelites on documentaries, showing some pretty odd stuff flying around in orbit.  There weren't supposed to be any other satelites in the area, at the time (the weather satelite owners checked this out).  If they were millitary satelites, I suppose authorities could just have denied their presence, but it wouldn't make sense to fly them so close to weather satelites, and have such near misses as were caught on footage.

Anyway, after reading the government reports, I convinced that these are all just atmospheric phenomena, and weather ballons.   :roll:  Can't they come up with something remotely convincing????
Good good study, day day up!

Offline Hyperspeed

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 11:21:25 PM »
Oliver, did I not hear you once say you had experimented in mind altering substances in order to explore human psychology...

Or was that someone else.

:-)

Offline Oliver

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 03:22:27 AM »
Hmm, that depends: only in as much as when you say 'was that someone else', it could possibly correctly refer to administering said substances to someone else.  But look, mate, what I put in my boss's coffee during a performance appraisal, has nothing to do with wierd stuff hovering over hospital buildings.

In adition, I do not admit to such things in public...often.

Offline Hyperspeed

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2006, 08:15:40 PM »
Laxative?

:evil:

Offline Oliver

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2006, 02:19:59 AM »
Have we met at some point?

Offline Hyperspeed

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 01:31:05 AM »
Yes, I'm your boss!

You're fired!

:laughing:

Offline Oliver

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 03:14:24 AM »
Well, can I get you a coffe before I go?

Offline Hyperspeed

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 11:26:01 PM »
by Oliver:
Well, can I get you a coffe before I go?

Coffe? Before you go where... back to the asylum?

:-D

Are you sure, when you saw this phenomena, that you didn't stumble across an illegal rave and they turned the lasers off when they saw you?

:lol:

Offline JaXanim

• Show only replies by JaXanim
    • http://www.intuitionbase.com/waveguide/home.html
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2006, 11:01:38 PM »
On Saturday (10 June) UK's Channel 4 tv aired an excellent investigation into the whole UFO phenomenon. It provided some well researched evidence that the cold war was responsible for the American Government encouraging the UFO myth to help them hide their research efforts in places like Area 51 from the late 40s to the present day.

The 'flying saucer' may well have been part of that research.  The US Government actually bought out one aeronautics company (was it McDonnel Douglas?) who'd built and flown doughnut shaped craft, said by top thinkers to be the future of high speed, covert aircraft. A film of the actual flights was shown. After the Government took control, the craft was never heard of again. However, it was probably seen many times by the public who were already conditioned to the myth and encouraged to shout 'aliens!'.

They even got the Russians hooked after an invasion of their airspace by an 'alien craft'. The biggest UFO search in history then started. Every single soldier in the USSR was ordered to watch the skies every night and report any 'UFOs'. That search continued for thirteen years! It seems the Russians rightly suspected the USA was behind it all.

Considering the phenomenal technologies developed by the USA in the aftermath of the U2 fiasco, what they have today is undoubtedly the stuff of science fiction. Considering the Blackbird spy plane was travelling at Mach3 in the early 60s, today even the fabled Aurora project is almost undoubtedly fact.

Imagine what you would think if a hypersonic craft flew past you! UFO? Aliens? Has to be.

Satellite photographic evidence was shown of a pulsed engine contrail traversing the whole USA, across the Atlantic, over Europe and over the old Soviet territories in not very many minutes. The speed was estimated at 8,000 mph. More on Aurora here.

The Channel 4 investigator also visited a boffin's garage where he had what might be described as an anti-gravity drive fully operational. Even he doesn't know how it works, but the tinfoil and balsa wood machine was most definitely levitated. Mind blowing!

So, we don't need to look to the Cosmos to explain UFOs and such stuff. It's all man-made right here on Earth.

JaX

Be inspired! It\\\'s back!

Offline PMC

• Show only replies by PMC
    • http://www.b3ta.com
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 09:13:13 PM »
Perhaps this snippet from the BBC website might shed some light on things:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/5079044.stm

It seems that British authorities are aware of US projects to field a hypersonic craft in service.

In 1994 an aircraft crashed mysteriously on approach to Boscombe Down airfield in the UK.  Boscombe is operated by the DERA (Defence Evaluation and Research Agency)

http://www.militaryairshows.co.uk/unex5.htm

Described as being "twin tailled" (which rules out anything in the UK inventory), the craft was quickly surrounded by British secret service/special forces agents shortly after crashing and the wreckage was flown back to the USA.

Certainly, such a security operation would not normally be mounted to recover an F-15 (the only other twin tailled aircraft flying regularly from and around the UK):

http://cndyorks.gn.apc.org/caab/articles/lakenheathcrash.htm

So what crashed?

Well, the USA operates F-15s in the UK (as per the above link), these fly from RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk.  However the twin tails aren't "inward canted".  This would also rule out the highly unlikely possibility of the aircraft being a USMC/USN F-18 or USN F-14.

Indeed, the only known jets with inward canted fins are the SR-71 (hardly fighter sized) and the F-117 prototype "Have Blue", which was redesigned with outward canted fins shortly after the first prototype flew.
Cecilia for President

Offline Tigger

• Show only replies by Tigger
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 06:08:20 AM »
It was an SR-71.   I would point out however, that most of that story has lots of flaws however.   First of all there is no fixed wing aircraft in the US Fleet that fits in a C-5.   The C-5 deck is 19 feet across and just under 14 feet tall, you can put the unmanned prowler in there, and an Apache if you are careful, but nothing fixed wing fits in the aircraft without completely shearing the wings and tail off and in many cases the landing gear.
    -Tig

Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show

Offline JaXanim

• Show only replies by JaXanim
    • http://www.intuitionbase.com/waveguide/home.html
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2006, 08:19:20 PM »
@Tigger

I understand the SR-71 fleet went out of service in 1990 (but the USAF continued flying some until 1998). The 1994 Boscombe Down crash appears (according to the cited report) to involve a much more 'secret' vehicle than the Blackbird. The SR-71 was already on public display when that particular crash occurred.

You're right about fitting fixed wing craft into a C-5. The SR-71 is three times the width of the hold, but I've no idea how big, or small, the Aurora is.

I just read all this in Wikipedia following your assertion that it was an SR-71 that crashed. Are there any reports we could read?

JaX
Be inspired! It\\\'s back!

Offline Tigger

• Show only replies by Tigger
« Reply #29 from previous page: June 15, 2006, 10:28:23 PM »

JaXanim wrote:
@Tigger

I understand the SR-71 fleet went out of service in 1990 (but the USAF continued flying some until 1998). The 1994 Boscombe Down crash appears (according to the cited report) to involve a much more 'secret' vehicle than the Blackbird. The SR-71 was already on public display when that particular crash occurred.

In 1981 we had a Blackbird declare an emergency and land at Eglin, my dad called me so I'd take the long way to get about as close to the bird as the roads would take me.  Noone in the Air Force base crew was allowed to get close to the aircraft, its C130 Landed about 4 hours later, they fixed the bird, we had a big fight over who could refuel it, which led to a senior MS with a security clearance pumping JPL for the first time in years into the bird.  It then took off, took in most of its fuel from a 135 and went home.  This is what they did on a secured base, on US soil, in 1981.   The plane wasnt a secret then either, but it was tarped as soon as they landed, etc.  

You're right about fitting fixed wing craft into a C-5. The SR-71 is three times the width of the hold, but I've no idea how big, or small, the Aurora is.

Since my Apache fits in one, I'm very familiar with how big a C5 is, when we added longbow years ago, it was a big issue that it still be able to go into a Galaxy.   Aurora is bigger then 19 feet across, the C5 came to repair the aircract not take it back.  

I just read all this in Wikipedia following your assertion that it was an SR-71 that crashed. Are there any reports we could read?

I lived at Ramstein for years, and most who lived there will tell you stories about Blackbirds.  If a blackbird got in trouble in Europe, a C5 from Ramstein would come fix it, thats standard OP, so though its fun to think its Aurora, most of what we know about Aurora give it much more a B-2 appearance (Or the cancelled stealth A-12) not an aircraft that is going to fit into a C5.  A modified equipment SR-71, (my joke about Blackbirds is that there are 47 of them in 46 different configurations, which is partially true) makes much more sense, then a tiny secret aircraft so small they can fit it into a C-5, unless it was an predator, but that pretty tiny, though at that time it would have probably been secret, but of course the tail doesnt cant that way and it has a zero man crew.  
    -Tig
Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show