Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Which Linux?!!!!!!  (Read 5609 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: Which Linux?!!!!!!
« on: April 23, 2003, 05:15:31 AM »
Hi D@n,

I use Lindows and haven't had a problem loading it on any machine in my house yet except for the Amiga 3000 (Small wonder Lindows is based on X86 and Amiga on very old outdated slow dead 68000 technology. By the way did anyone ever tell you that Amiga was dead.

OH NO MR. BILL the Amiga is dead.

Anyhow Mandrake is my second choice than Red Had. If you really feel brave Debian can be fun, but I found out that Suse is strictly for Newbees to computers who think they know it all.

Now if you find a good web site for learning Linux, please get back with me, since all Linux websites that I have found are run by techno geeks that act like "you mean you don't know that, Oh god go back to your macintosh you jerk"  I mean these people are real geeks that act like you are disturbing there world, thats why I like to use Lindows and go to their sites and ask them questions about Lindows their usual reply is " look why don't you get a real OS" in which I reply I have one it's called windows.

By the way if you are using America offline forget using any form of Linux.  I haven't got them to get any of my 7 forms of Linux running on America offline yet. What I am trying to say is get yourself a real ISP, stay away also from compujerk, a subsidary of America offline.

Oh stay away from Amiga technoids, they have a way of infilterating your mind and soul with the now dead Amiga.

Some of them even have weird feelings like the Amiga might come back.  These people are seriously in need of mental attention.

Anyhow have fun with Linux.

Stay away from Amiga Technoids.

Smerf

I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better