Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The New Amiga Roundtable Theme Music  (Read 4957 times)

Description:

Offline number6

Re: The New Amiga Roundtable Theme Music
« Reply #29 from previous page: May 29, 2011, 06:01:47 PM »
Quote from: Franko;641168
Nah... thankfully that episode is no more... it's kinda hard to put subtitles on an audio broadcast... ;)

He actually did mention something about an accent.
Well, we'll see what he does. I was looking forward to "x minutes with Franko, fair and balanced." Heh.

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »
Quote from: number6;641171
He actually did mention something about an accent.
Well, we'll see what he does. I was looking forward to "x minutes with Franko, fair and balanced." Heh.

It was fair and balanced as Dammy & Barry refused to show so I gave a good honest very fair and very balanced opinion (in my view) about CUSA... :)

Most of it was taken up though talking about the weather and Vindaloo's... :)

Offline number6

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 06:34:17 PM »
Quote from: Franko;641172
It was fair and balanced as Dammy & Barry refused to show so I gave a good honest very fair and very balanced opinion (in my view) about CUSA... :)

Most of it was taken up though talking about the weather and Vindaloo's... :)

hmm...looking at the post from Rich about that show, as what seemed to be a pre-condition prior to having them on:

Rich Lawrence: "C=USA said they wanted to know our "World Opinion". Not sure what that means.. but ok... But no strings, no gags, no "morning show" hijinks. If they want to come on and have a serious conversation, they're welcome to."

That could mean they desire fairness, but could also mean they want a favorably controlled environment.
I would find that extremely troubling if they mean the latter. Perhaps whomever was spokesman for that statement could clarify. Heck, I've listened to all the shows. They could certainly have at least listened to a few, read a few summaries, and/or read the op-eds on site and determined for themselves what their "World Opinion" is...

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2011, 06:39:32 PM »
@ Number6

For "World Opinion" read "Our World Opinion" then file it under delusions of grandeur... ;)

Offline MobbyGTopic starter

• Occupy Amiga
    • Show only replies by MobbyG
    • http://www.amigaz.org
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 01:03:01 AM »
I was going to, but Franko asked me not to. And to be honest, on second thought, without a opinion from C=USA, it's just too slanted. Not to diss Franko, he's obviously made his opinion known on the whole thing. But I do want to give C=USA the chance to say their peace.

Even if they want to send an email statement, that's okie dokie with me.

OK, back to the beer and sloth for me.

Happy Memorial Day to all the American Amiga users, and thanks to the United States Armed Forces, past and present, for giving me the freedom to be a lazy person.

To all others, enjoy your week! :D
-=:[ Rich Lawrence ]:=-