Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Adobe Creative Suite CS2 released for free.  (Read 3698 times)

Description:

Offline Ami_GFX

• Show all replies
Re: Adobe Creative Suite CS2 released for free.
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:18:13 AM »
It looks like they're giving away the software but not the license. I assume Adobe knows what it's doing. I've gotten on the download page without an Adobe account. Just started another download.
A2500 owned since 1993 with A2630/DKB 2632, DKB Megachip, GVP EGS Spectrum, A2320 and GVP HC+8 on the inside and a DCTV on the outside. A4000D with CSPPC, Cybervision 64 and a Flicker Magic flicker fixer. A4000T Toaster Flyer & CSMKII. All systems completly retro and classic and mostly used to do geometic art as in my avatar.

Offline Ami_GFX

• Show all replies
Re: Adobe Creative Suite CS2 released for free.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 04:46:58 AM »
I've been using Photoshop 6 so CS2 is quite an upgrade. But what the heck, I'm still using Deluxe Paint and I have yet to find anything that can do some of the things it can do.

The actual statements from Adobe are vague and contradictory. Is this absolutely brilliant marketing or did someone slip LSD into their water coolers? There seems to be a mentality out there of download this while you can before they wake up and come to their senses. On the other hand, with all the piracy, it might be just a brilliant move to give real Adobe software to kids who can't afford to buy it yet but might be loyal customers when we get to CS10.
A2500 owned since 1993 with A2630/DKB 2632, DKB Megachip, GVP EGS Spectrum, A2320 and GVP HC+8 on the inside and a DCTV on the outside. A4000D with CSPPC, Cybervision 64 and a Flicker Magic flicker fixer. A4000T Toaster Flyer & CSMKII. All systems completly retro and classic and mostly used to do geometic art as in my avatar.