Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spiderman does gadgets!?!  (Read 947 times)

Description:

Offline gizz72Topic starter

• Show only replies by gizz72
Spiderman does gadgets!?!
« on: July 14, 2004, 01:17:41 AM »
Greetings,

Have anyone seen those old Spiderman animated series. I sure did. Quite some characters he fought. Sorry never read much on the comic book side. :-P

Funny thing about it was the fight scene, when spidey punches the baddie or vice versa, there's this funny sound. >wham< >poing< >boing< make me laugh out loud. :lol:

I've seen spidey here, a master of gadget, like batman?!? He spins his web using a gedget he makes, much like those freebies some foodchain give away that shoots water, or something...
Here he's not quite a full fledge mutant unlike the movie, SM1&2. Here he spins his web out of his wrist. All natural. The movie never gets to adopt that. Anyway, just wondering.

Regards,

Gizz
Good day to all Amigans!
Please Check My FaceBook page
or my Resource Blog @ G.A.R.P.

SAM - SAMSUNG DB-Z2 Dual Core; 1 GB RAM; Dual Drive Win7 and IcarosDesktopv1.5.2
GEORGE - TOSHIBA Satellite J41 ; 512MB RAM; Dual Partition WinXP and IcarosDesktopv1.5.2
MANNY - A1200 + CobraDKB \'030 w/ 32MB + DataF

Offline seer

• Show only replies by seer
Re: Spiderman does gadgets!?!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 08:22:19 PM »
Used to get every Spidey comic.. It's still my favorite Comic book hero. He has the most realistic alter ego. FYI there are several animated series.. Like Spiderman and friends, the Amazing Spiderman (I think that's the one you ment)..

The new spiderman movies are great, tho Doc Ock was a bit toned down, takes the original idea a little further and it's based on some of the comic book stories. (Part 2 hints for a spidey 3 movie, with may involve "the alien costume" and maybe one of spidey difficult enemy's Venom.... Who knows, maybe even Carnage.. Or maybe the alien costume in part 3, venom and Carnage in part 4)

IIRC there's also a live series (real actors), if I'm not mistaken it's kinda like the old Batman TV show (ya know, Batman in a grey spandex like outfit ad a bit purple cap..)..
~
Everything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
~

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 01:10:06 AM »
@seer

> Batman in a grey spandex like outfit ad a bit purple cap..)..

Seen those old series many many times... :lol: even the movie version where Batman caries the BIG bomb at the harbor...

>The new spiderman movies are great, tho Doc Ock was a bit toned down, takes the original idea a little further and it's based on some of the comic book stories. (Part 2 hints for a spidey 3 movie, with may involve "the alien costume" and maybe one of spidey difficult enemy's Venom.... Who knows, maybe even Carnage.. Or maybe the alien costume in part 3, venom and Carnage in part 4)

Cool! I love the movie! brings back the old times of the old. I used to have a spidey web shooter toy. Cheap (Taiwan) plastics and breaks easy. Used to play my heart out with that. My fave hero then.

> the Amazing Spiderman (I think that's the one you ment)..

Yes, loved the sound effects and believe it or not also the story, though simple good guy vs baddie thing. Ahh love being a kid once in a while. :lol:

Regards,

Gizz
Good day to all Amigans!

SAM - SAMSUNG DB-Z2 Dual Core; 1 GB RAM; Dual Drive Win7 and IcarosDesktopv1.5.2
GEORGE - TOSHIBA Satellite J41 ; 512MB RAM; Dual Partition WinXP and IcarosDesktopv1.5.2

Offline cecilia

• Amiga Snob
    • Show only replies by cecilia
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 01:51:19 AM »
mmmmmmm, tight spandex, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 05:06:40 AM »
@Cecilia
>mmmmmmm, tight spandex, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:lol:
Who are you referring to? Adam West or Tobi Maguire?
>wink<

:-D

Regards,

Gizz
Good day to all Amigans!

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

• Show only replies by Speelgoedmannetje
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2004, 01:00:31 PM »

cecilia wrote:
mmmmmmm, tight spandex, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmm? Hemmmhummm.
And the canary said: \'chirp\'

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2004, 06:26:43 AM »
Good day to all Amigans!