Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Why do people believe the advertising?  (Read 9315 times)

Description:

Offline Hell Labs

• Show all replies
Re: Why do people believe the advertising?
« on: March 28, 2010, 03:12:57 PM »
Quote from: tokyoracer;550026
Am I alone just thinking is funny for Windoze haters to find it so hard to complain about 7 that they are having to resort to a "fault" with it's name?
Why cant people face the facts and say it's a decent OS, just like XP was, NT (Sever 2003 and 2000)?

I'd say it's gotten worse. The only practical difference between windows 7 and windows XP is the system requrements.

"wow it looks shiny! Are there any new features I will find useful?"

"errm... Windows 7 was your idea? DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS BING BING ******* MURDER GOOGLE GRAHSSASJIDSJKDJKDSNJKDSJDNKJDJKNDSJKDS"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:37:49 PM by Karlos »
A1200 Computer Combat. OS3.0. No accelerator, no fastram, mouse soon. And ebaying it.

Offline Hell Labs

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:44:03 PM »
Quote from: Boudicca;550045
Ah that facebook factor strikes again.....Sorry HellLabs you might be a lovely in real life, but drop the caps and drop that attitude, I don't post on here for you to continuously spurt diatribes and pointless swearing. At less have the decency to * out the U......rant mode off....

PS Don't fire back I won't respond....back to LFC v Sunderland

You do know what quotes are for, right? I was doing a VERY accurate Steve Ballmer impersonation. Don't have nightmares. As for your bizzare superstitions, I invite you to move past tudor times, and into the modern world. It's great here, we have atheism and electronics, and a machine that makes ale cold.
A1200 Computer Combat. OS3.0. No accelerator, no fastram, mouse soon. And ebaying it.

Offline Hell Labs

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 08:52:28 PM »
I don't think his reading comprehention is up to much, thats all.

Offline Hell Labs

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 10:05:31 PM »
Quote from: Arkhan;550074
kind of nice to see Windows taking the slightly "finger pointing" approach in advertising.  Their commercials were all very well done for the Windows 7 launch

I dunno, the windows 7 and IE adverts right now are incredibly irritating. It's just some random person talking really fast, as if to say Look how good we are! we've just "innovated" features everyone else already had ten years ago. But your stupid enough to fall for it.

Offline Hell Labs

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 10:48:56 PM »
Quote from: KThunder;550083
oh i didn't answer the question... they believe the ads because they are true. Microsoft asked people what they wanted and then tried to put those ideas into the os. peoples ideas went into 7. I think part of vistas problem was that wasnt the case, they threw in feature after feature without thinking about how the whole thing would actually run

Wut? I'm not talking about the "windows 7 was my idea" ads. I'm talking about the ones where the hyperactive tossers take credit on microsofts behalf for stuff people were doing years ago. An advert for tabbed browsing? COME ON! Internetworks 1994! Do they really need to advertise being 16 years behind the competition? and they're smug about it as well!