Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Music player for windows  (Read 4156 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: Music player for windows
« on: November 22, 2013, 09:32:08 AM »
That's a shame. The main reason i use Windows as my main os is because of WinAmp.

Internet connectivity has its uses such as Gracenote which is really useful when using obscure tunes. But i agree it's not really needed (apart from Gracenote).

Also i just did a quick Google search and apparently Microsoft is buying it. I wonder what they will do with it?
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:12:18 AM »
I am using 5.572.

As much as i like it it does have flaws. Hates playing videos, keyboard shortcuts are buggy, maybe a little too complicated for my liking.

For me a good media player sits in the corner with as minimal controls and features as possible. Winamp does this perfect for me. It sits at the top of my screen from the left to the right in a toolbar like skin. Everything else WimAmp offers is a waste to me except the playlist format which i love. I also love the way it saves the EQ settings for each track in your library. The rest of it is nonsense.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 12:55:40 AM »
I have never been able to play any videos properly with WinAmp with any quality. Definitely not 1080p. My current version refuses to play any videos period. I use WinAmp for music and VLC for movies.