Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The First Annual Festive Amiga Game Making Competition  (Read 17488 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: The First Annual Festive Amiga Game Making Competition
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »
Quote from: Cammy;533715
This is an excellent idea! A certificate for each winner and contestant would make a neat addition to the prizes, I'll definitely add this. Are there any graphic artists out there who would like to lend a hand to designing some Annual Festive Amiga Game Making Competition certificates?

Cammy-Doll, just shoot me a PM of what you'd like on the certs and I'll try to  have one together by the end of the week. I'd like to offer up a game, for fun, but I don't think I'd make the deadline...
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: The First Annual Festive Amiga Game Making Competition
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 11:26:45 PM »
The Certs are laid out. I should have them finished tomorrow, after I get home from work this evening. They're not very "Christmas-y", but I really thought this was a grand idea and thought generic ones would be more suited.

Cammy, I really think that this was a great start, but perhaps you should do this twice a year. December and maybe July. That gives people a chance to really work on some games in the coming months and we can have more prep time for the 2nd one.

Besides, that actually gives me time to sit down and work on something. ;P

Just my 2p.

-M
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf