Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: hgcsales on ebay.....  (Read 6119 times)

Description:

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
Re: hgcsales on ebay.....
« on: November 23, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
3 posts in 5 mins, why?

Anyway, I like it when he offers part exchange. Not forgetting the things hes asking for next to no Amigan would even think of having (halo figures?!). The best by far is he would swap it for a rareish, like new A3000 and still insists an extra $300 on top of that!!! :crazy:

Dream on Doomy.

P.s. Why does he knock $300 off for a Halo 3 game?! For starters it is worth nowhere near that even that legendary pack. This guy is truly insane.

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 01:23:25 PM »
Speeking of the devil...

Heres the e-mail I got back from him:

Anyway, I like it when he offers part exchange. Not forgetting the things hes asking for next to no Amigan would even think of having (halo figures?!).

WRONG!  There are many people that have Amiga computers who also have an XBOX, played Halo, Halo 2, and collect the Halo Figures.

The best by far is he would swap it for a rareish, like new A3000 and still insists an extra $300 on top of that!!!

That is because an Amiga 3000 computer is only worth about $200.  So, when you subtract $200 from $500, that leaves a balance of $300.

Dream on Doomy.

I am not a dreamer like you are.  I am a doer.

P.s. Why does he knock $300 off for a Halo 3 game?! For starters it is worth nowhere near that even that legendary pack.

You really should learn how to understand what you read.  I stated that I would knock off $300 for a Halo 3 XBOX 360, not a Halo 3 game.

This guy is truly insane.

No, I am not insane.  But, it sounds like you are.  Stop talking s**t about me if you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Sincerely,
The DoomMaster

My responce:

Dear Doomy (George Campbell),

Ive known no Amiga user who is into Halo 3 but if you know plenty fair enough, at the end of the day it's personal experiance.

An A3000 is rare here, certainly in mint condition.
Doer? I think the reports from other people that have supposibly bought your items, you dont seem to be doing an aweful lot for them.

About the 360, I dont think you were very clear on the info. "Xbox 360 Halo Edition" would have made more sence.

I'm not talking s**t about you at all. I think the people speek for themselfs about your attitude problems, service and the abuse from you. I personally don't think you deserve to be an Amiga user and I find it especially insulting that you e-mail me and not reply on me to tell it infront of people you have p****d off. I'm just sorry that people have to deal with this from you.

Regards,
T.R.

What a nice chap... :lol:

[EDIT] Not to mention his 4000 isn't worth that much in the first place. It is nothing spetacular to be honest.

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/Commodore-Amiga-4000-Computer-NEW-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ320189835857QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4598QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"NOTE:  I will not let this fabulous Amiga 4000 computer go for less then $499.95.  I have seen them in poor condition sell for $250.00 to $375.00 here on eBay.  So, I know that an Amiga 4000 in like new condition has a present value of at least $499.95 to $800.00.  I am including the hard to find Amiga 4000 keyboard for FREE!  The keyboard is slightly yellowed, but, as you can plainly see in the picture, it is in excellent condition."

What sort of "poor" 4000's have you seen?! $375 for one to be labeled as poor would be insane. At least this time the picture shows what comes with it for once instead of people having to ask him questions all the time. :roll: Still at $500 (£250) it is a hell of a price for a fairly basic 4000 even if it is white, especially hes a PayPal hater. It could have been sprayed? :-?

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »
Look at the latest question...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320189835857&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

@WTF - Go onnnn.... I posted the bossy e-mail he sent me. :-)

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 03:34:32 PM »
Maybe it's alliend in gold. :lol: Or even has an inbuilt accelerater somewhere in the box. :crazy: Madness...

I sure hope he doesnt stop selling as I could do with the laughs.