Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your favourite Amiga game  (Read 9154 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: Your favourite Amiga game
« on: June 19, 2009, 07:05:37 PM »
Quote from: colin419;512319
Yeah i remember UFO i loved that game i still play it today one of the all time great's.

I have to agree with UFO being one of my favorites.  That game is so addictive still to this day.  I just have to put it away for months at a time so I can get some sleep and catch up on things I need to do as it is too tempting to waste several hours playing it.  That plus any of the SSI Gold Box RPG games, Pool of Radiance, Pools of Darkness, etc.

I still keep a membership on the FRUA (Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures) forum site and mailing list just to see what is happening there from time to time, even though FRUA was never ported to the Amiga and is PC & Mac only, I have dreams of porting it to AOS3.x, AOS4.x & MOS2.x some day in the future.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 07:09:05 PM by amigadave »
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: Your favourite Amiga game
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 08:33:54 AM »
Quote from: Chieftain;516888
Frontier, Hostages, Colonization and SWOS (Sensible World of Soccer). Oh, and Quake, fun as hell in multiplayer.

I never tire of reading these types of threads, as they always give me new game titles to go try that other people think are one of the best ever Amiga games.  I have never heard of "Hostages", can you tell me a little bit about the type of game play and who was the developer/distributor of the game?
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)