Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Viva Amiga Documentary - Pre-orders and donations officially being accepted NOW!  (Read 38771 times)

Description:

Offline outlawal2

Quote from: Franko;633655
Great news... Pre-Order done... :D

Really looking forward to the completion of this movie, be nice to have a complete history of the Amiga through good times & bad times on DVD to keep forever. Hopefully with some old and rare plus some new clips/footage & interviews, keep up the good work guys I really hope you can pull this off... :)

@AmigaNG

Making a professional quality film aint cheap, my nephew in Portland Oregon is a young film maker (whom I support via KickStarter)  and $25,000 is peanuts really when when it comes to making a film... :)

Most folk don't actually own the Cameras/Lighting/ Editing equipment etc... all of which have to be hired as well a the cost for studio time for editing/gfx/audio etc... (doubt this will required paid extras so that's one cost down)... ;)

It can be a very costly business putting together a project like this as very rarely you'll get something for free and almost every aspect of the project has to be paid for and these things don't come cheap, if you want the best then you have to pay for it I'm afraid... :)

Gee Franko no whining about this company taking pre-orders?  Oh yeah you LIKE this company so it is OK..   Friggin hypocrite

Offline outlawal2

Buddy I definitely don't hang on your every word, but since you SPAM your friggin bullshit on every thread imaginable, we can't get AWAY from your stupid idiotic posts...  

As for being a an A-Hole, you would be wise to go back and read the crap that you type on a daily basis...  

YOU SIR..   Are the A-HOLE