Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Groaner's Corner [was:EMINEM]  (Read 57572 times)

Description:

Offline Marky_D_Sahd

• Show all replies
Re: EMINEM
« on: March 08, 2003, 03:34:39 PM »
    Three blondes are walking along a beach when one of them sees a bottle in the sand.  Sensing some free wine, the ladies carefully open the bottle.  A genie appears, thanking them for setting him free.
    "I usually grant three wishes to my liberator," says the djinn, "but since there are three of you, I'll have to give you only one each."
     "I know what I want," says the first blonde, "Everybody always treats me like I'm stupid.  They're always explaining simple things to me, assuming that I can't finish easy jobs or that I'm going to fall for any line they give me.  It makes me soooo mad!  I wish that people would treat me with more respect for my mind."
     "No proplem," says the genie and SNAP! She'a a brunette.
     "My turn," says the second blond, "I hate it when men treat me as if I were lazy and useless.  They always decide up front that I won't be able to finish a job, so they give it to someone else. When they say they need help, they look right past me.  I wish that men treated me with more repect."
     "No problem," says the genie, and SNAP! She's a redhead.
     "I don't know what those other girls are complaining about.  I like the way men treat me.  They always help by completeing jobs for me, they take me out to nice places and hold doors open for me.  Heck, if anything, I wish I could be dumber and more helpless than I am now."
     "No problem," says the genie and SNAP!  She's a man.

Told to be by two blonde fourth grade girls a few years back who collected blonde jokes.
Now featuring new and improved G4 AmigaOne, with Mozilla!

Offline Marky_D_Sahd

• Show all replies
Re: EMINEM
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 05:24:07 AM »
me hears crickets chirping....

Why is it that whenever I post to a joke thread, I'm the last one? :=?
Now featuring new and improved G4 AmigaOne, with Mozilla!