Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What is it with Titan Software????  (Read 709 times)

Description:

Offline m1screantTopic starter

• Show only replies by m1screant
What is it with Titan Software????
« on: November 11, 2005, 09:41:38 PM »
I purchased Shogo and Heretic 2 fom vesalia about a month ago. The games arrived but there was no Serial Number with Shogo. Annoying but nevermind, i contacted Vesalia who said they would get in touch with Titan and have them email me a code.

Well, 3 weeks later, Vesalia must be sick of hearing from me. They say that they have emailed Titan many times and even spoke on the phone but they still havent sent me a code, even Vesalia say they dont know what to do now, they will just keep calling.

Now, i just want to say, i dont blame Vesalia. They have been very friendly and as helpful as they can, but this is now ridiculous. I cant play this game without it. Are they really a bunch of sharks. I know we are a small community but this doesnt mean we (i) should be pissed around like this.

Has anyone else had trouble with them (titan)?

:madashell:

Offline amigakit

Re: What is it with Titan Software????
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 10:26:09 PM »
I have to say I havent had any reply back for your Burnit enquiry either.

BTW: We sell both Shogo and Heretic 2 here in the UK but we get our stock directly from Hyperion.
www.AmigaKit.com - Amiga Reseller | Manufacturer | Developer

New Products  --   Customer Help & Support -- @amigakit

Offline m1screantTopic starter

• Show only replies by m1screant
Re: What is it with Titan Software????
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 10:33:19 PM »
I must admit, this was just before i started ordering from you on a regular basis. Still, its not Vesalias fault and im not knocking them at all.

I will end up looking for a code from less than decent sources i suppose (internet etc). I wont feel guilty at all though, i have genuinely bought this game and cant use it.

You live and learn i guess.