Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Darth Maul is DEAD DEAD DEAD!  (Read 5854 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: Darth Maul is DEAD DEAD DEAD!
« on: March 14, 2013, 11:44:18 AM »
I think i see the problem here. What you really want is Star Trek. All this "star wars" sillyness can only end one way  ;)
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 10:43:29 AM »
@XDelusion. Star Trek actually holds up quite well. The books don't count as they are not considered Canon. If you check Memory Alpha or the reference book Chronology you will see almost everything falls into place. star bors is just a cheap imitation of Star Trek. That's my opinion and i'm not changing it.

@Clitanimae. Why did you link such a bad episode? There are so many better ones. But i can't find any right now i'm too tired (new girlfriend). This will do for now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ylbiCuFyw

PS - I'm drunk.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 02:07:58 AM »
Quote from: XDelusion;729207

As for Episodes I, II, and III, the do not exist in my mind. I believe I watched each of them a couple times, tried a few fan edits, found no way to like them (maybe a scene or two), and discarded them forever. There is no parts 1-3, there is only:

Wait, if Episodes I, II and III do not exist then why are we talking about Darth Maul? :confused:

For the record i like Darth Maul but not the 3 movies. Ep I was good because of the lightsabre deuls in it. Liam Neeson was good too. So was the CGI artwork of Corusent.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 06:14:35 AM »
Interesting. I think you should take a look at this:

http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/

http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/?page_id=845&postTabs=2

You can also find them on Youtube.

It's a fanmade re-imagining of the aborted Star Trek series. The aborted series was planned in the late 70's but they chose at the last minute to make movies instead.

These fan made productions are awesome to watch. They are far superior to the Abram movies by far. For a start they have personality which the hollywood version doesn't have and it is also far more accurate to the vision of Gene Roddenberry.

Are there any Star Wars fan made productions i can watch? If yes are they any good? If the Star Wars fans get their act together they could follow in the Trekkies footsteps and easily make a film superior to any Canon Star Wars film. Remember the 1st movie was made on a shoe string budget, so imagine what they could do today.

My point is if you don't like George Lucas kick him out.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 06:17:35 AM by Kesa »

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 05:34:13 AM »
Awesome movies. These guys should be showing Disney and George Lucas how to make proper movies. I thought the story was a little confusing but i still really enjoyed it. I think it's amazing what fans can do when they put their minds to it. Are there any others?

Also what about games for the PC? I don't play many games so are they any good? If yes i will play one.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 10:16:11 PM »
Thanks. You clearly are passionate about Star Wars :)

I understood the story fine. I'm used to complicated storylines. My only criticism is that Hope was a copy of Luke Skywalker and the story was too similar to the classic movie Star Wars. Do we really need another chosen one in denial? I would think there would be more stories in the Star Wars universe than the usual good vs evil saga. Let's hope in the future they will do something else.

I think i might pass on those games. I still haven't finished Assassins Creed III - too boring. Games are getting boring to me now  : /