Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commodore USA introduces new Amigo computer!!  (Read 15404 times)

Description:

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: Commodore USA introduces new Amigo computer!!
« on: April 08, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »
I hate to burst any bubbles but...

First, who is commodore usa? This company is like AMIGA INC in that they have no relation to original commodore except perhaps to own the rights to use the name "Commodore USA"

They have no relation whatever to original commodore. This is just a couple of people (or more likely one guy) who thought hey I can make a buck if I register the name commodore usa and there is likely no one left to sue me for using that name or trademark.

The commodore USA phoenix is simply the cybernet zpc, which has been around for literally years and years, simply rebranded.

This "AMIGO" is simply the xsurf pc, announced some time ago, rebranded again. Apparently this "Commodore USA" is just some guy buying already existing all in one keyboard type pc's and rebranding them.
Calling them a commodore pc is ridiculous. They have nothing to do with the commodore brand, lineage or history. They are already existing products you can get much less expensively elsewhere.

Again sorry to burst anyone's bubble if they are excited about this stuff, but I thought someone should actually mention the truth.

Steven

EDIT - Sorry I didn't read this thread thoroughly enough, cammy did mention the truth. This is bunk lets make a buck from stupid people who
don't know we just rebranded existing products. Its ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 11:12:48 AM by haywirepc »