Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WinUAE - Graphics Settings - Laptop  (Read 2506 times)

Description:

Offline RRunnerTopic starter

• Show all replies
WinUAE - Graphics Settings - Laptop
« on: March 29, 2007, 04:43:45 PM »
Hi All.

I am using WinUAE on a laptop that has a screen resolution of 1280 x 800. I would like to maximize the size of the Workbench however I am having trouble trying to figure out the correct combination of settings in WinUAE. I usually end up with a Workbench that is about one third to one half the size of the available screen.

I have chosen to emulate an AGA chip set and I maxed out the memory settings. For the display I have selected 1280x800 at a depth of 32 and 60Hz NTSC. I checked off the option for Full-Screen RTG Modes. When I run it (either in a window or full screen) the Workbench is only a fraction of the available  screen size. I played with the screen size setting in the Picasa prefs as well as in the Screen Mode prefs to no avail. I read somewhere that you can download Picasa96 drivers off of Amninet. A quick look showed a lot of options and I don't know what I should be looking for.

Any guidance on getting a full screen Workbench would be appreciated!

Thanks.
-=>The RoadRunner<=-
A2000 030/40Mhz, 8Mb RAM, 1GB HD
AmiKit

Offline RRunnerTopic starter

• Show all replies
Re: WinUAE - Graphics Settings - Laptop
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 11:38:46 PM »
Thanks everyone for the pointers. I'm still having difficulties getting it full screen however your pointers have improved things a lot. I will continue to play around and I'm sure I'll figure out the right combination soon!

Thanks again!
-=>The RoadRunner<=-
A2000 030/40Mhz, 8Mb RAM, 1GB HD
AmiKit