Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Could all the foreigners please "go back where they came from"?  (Read 2733 times)

Description:

Offline nadoom

Re: Could all the foreigners please "go back where they came from"?
« Reply #14 from previous page: July 21, 2006, 09:36:55 PM »
Well if you mean WW, sorry no "only" (sorry no better term for that) WWII was caused by the germans,
WWI was "started" by Austro-Hungary, as an answer for the murder of Prince Ferdinand through serbian
nationalists, thus resulting in war declaration from Austro-Hungary against Serbia. Germany was alied
in the middle-axis and took part (after Russia entered in to help serbia),
this is where Germany entered the war, but they didn't start it.

That geezer getting shot just gave a pretext for war, just like pearl habour or 9/11.

Actually the real cause of world war 1 was the germans nearly completing the berlin to baghdad railway, which would have given them a hugely strategic advantage in the region. Fact is that this would have been unacceptable to the uk and others. If you look beyond the text books its amazing what you can discover!

As for hitler, i suppose the harshness of the treaty of versai{sp} did lead to the radicalisation of the german people, if only the same nations that implemented the treaty would learn from there mistakes.

?وإلل وإلل وإلل, وأت د وي هف هر ثهن

Offline Blade

• Show only replies by Blade
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 08:31:34 AM »
Boot_WB:
The Wehrmacht invaded Poland in 1939, this is when WW2 begun so whats wrong with what I said?
But indeed I probably should have better used the word "started" instead of caused.

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 11:06:10 PM »

Blade wrote:
Boot_WB:
The Wehrmacht invaded Poland in 1939, this is when WW2 begun so whats wrong with what I said?
But indeed I probably should have better used the word "started" instead of caused.

IIRC, it should have kicked off when the Sudatenland was invaded, but I guess the powers that be figured "oh well, we better write that one off and pick Poland. And mean it, this time."
int p; // A