Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Windows Phone - Dead man walking  (Read 6684 times)

Description:

Offline som99

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.som99.se
Re: Windows Phone - Dead man walking
« on: May 16, 2014, 07:10:06 AM »
I got to annoyed with my Galaxy S3 4G (the 4G version with double amount of ram compared to standard S3) and decided to give Nokia  Lumia 1020 with WP a shot and well I like it, i have a more stable phone and less problems with better battery life so I won't complain.

My S3 had tons of issues, all from not getting back reception after being in a area without reception and it could go a half day before I noticed and then I had to restart the phone, it handeled the jump between bands poorly and it was impossible to surf the web while talking in the phone, also I couldn't use the camera while in a call, coulden't send texts or pictures while in a call. Those things are much because of the phone and the jump to 4G since I did not have those problems on the Sony Xperia Play but my new phone handles that with a breeze.

Also pocket restarting without reason was annoying since if you didn't notice it you would miss calls etc because it would be stuck at "enter pin code" screen :/

I also was annoyed that I had to charge the phone every single day even if barely used. Felt like I always heard those low battery sounds...

Well in short im happy with my Nokia, I didn't think I would be before I bought it but i gave it a gamble and im happy with it, haven't used a Nokia phone since my N900 with Maemo (which I loved) and even if WP has thinks I do not like most is just a matter of just getting used to :)