Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A-EON Technology acquires OctaMED  (Read 32301 times)

Description:

Offline Yasu

• Show all replies
Re: A-EON Technology acquires OctaMED
« on: February 16, 2015, 04:52:50 PM »
Nice! Now ... when will we see MorphOS/AROS ports of your recent purchases? :D

Offline Yasu

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 10:40:57 PM »
Quote from: danwood;784482
They already said in the PPaint thread... if those communities get some bounty money together they may consider a port to AROS or MorphOS.  

Without, it's 68k and OS4 they're developing for.

If so, they should not tempt us with "possible MorphOS and AROS versions". If they want a bounty or a pre-order system (I prefer the latter. Then we don't have to pay double for the products) then they should just make it happen and watch the money rolling in.

Add a "preorder for MorphOS" and "preorder for AROS (x86 and x64)" on your homepage, with a counter telling how many orders left that is needed and withdraw the money once it reaches zero.

Waiting for the community to figure out how to make money for you is kinda lazy :p

Offline Yasu

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 01:21:34 AM »
Quote from: kolla;784518
OS3.1 compatible and clean 68k binaries work everywhere, no big deal with MorphOS and AROS versions. I'm sure they are even prepared to fix minor issues to make sure it works flawlessly on MorphOS and AROS.

That would make me almost as happy. But not quite. I would still prefer that we all play nice with each other instead.

Offline Yasu

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 08:26:47 PM »
I'm not angry. I just don't think it's nice to dangle a carrot in front of us if they don't indend to give it to us. No more, no less :)