Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (RFD) Olive branches and reuniting the community? (MorphOS / Amiga)  (Read 9763 times)

Description:

Offline B00tDisk

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.thedelversdungeon.com
Yes with a "but" -

My concerns are the remarks like DiskDoctor - look, pal, nothing good can come of that and you know it.

So it's clear that there's a certain segment who can't keep their yaps shut, even when talking about talking about adding a Forum.  It just so happens that this time, it was a morph-os cheerleader.

Other point: Bill Buck.  Man, if you even say "pegasus" or "morphos" that guy shows up like Beetlejuice and spams with links to "their" 'blog.

As long as the mods can quash those two things, I'm happy with the addition of a morph os forum.
Back away from the EU-SSR!

Offline B00tDisk

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.thedelversdungeon.com
Re: (RFD) Olive branches and reuniting the community? (MorphOS / Amiga)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 04:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Wayne;509230
Ok.  Let's stop.  Calling someone a cheerleader is also a big part of the problem.  Can't you see that?  Whether intended innocently or not, it is still a wedge between the community.

Wayne, you're absolutely right, those were words (or, rather, that was a word) badly chosen by myself, and I apologize for it.

I'm amazed you don't already know / remember this, but Bill Buck and Raquel Velasco are persona non-gratis on this site, unless they are willing to write the checks owed to those who put our lives on hold then got royally screwed by them in 2002/2003, myself included.

I knew there was some bad blood but I wasn't sure what the nature of it was, so, understood.

Again, old crap, doesn't need to be brought up, so let's drop it, but that's where I stand on your concerns.  I am much more concerned about the community (all of us) than I am a couple of dishonorables.
Wayne

Gotcha.  Onward and upward, sarh!
Back away from the EU-SSR!