Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: survival horror games for the amiga?  (Read 5238 times)

Description:

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: survival horror games for the amiga?
« on: June 10, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »
Somewhat off topic, but I LOVE H. P. Lovecraft based Horror games! I really wish the Alone in the dark Series kept on that vein (The last one I played for 30 minutes and sent it back to Gamefly).

It isn't Amiga based, but "Call of Cathulhu Dark Corners of the Earth" was so good, it gave me nightmares! My wife forbade me from playing it after 9 PM because I would have these crazy dreams and start talking in a weird language and "defend" myself from her... :roflmao:

Anywho, if someone does find a good survival horror for the Amiga, I'd also like to know about it. My wife, not so much...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 08:11:39 AM by J-Golden »
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: survival horror games for the amiga?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 07:40:56 PM »
XDelusion, you and I are long lost friends.  We really need to get together because it sounds like we have TONS in common!

Oh, and this thread has inspired me to make an Amiga survival horror game now.  I've already started the story line and am sketching out the basic concept.  Now I just need to learn how to program games :)

And yes, it WILL be Lovcraftian...
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?