Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amitopia with good news for all Amiga users in Scandinavia!  (Read 2376 times)

Description:

Offline AmiDelfTopic starter

• Show all replies
    • http://www.amitopiatv.com
Amitopia is now back for good, with a much stronger magazine than ever before. Yes! And we have got a new staff member. Helgis is now working for Amitopia, as a AmigaONE and Amiga writer. With this new member, Amitopia can be sure to give you the best cover from both AmigaONE and Pegasos side!

Amitopia is a magazine been with the Amiga community since 2001. We have had trouble start and is now on the goal for inform you what Amiga is all about etc.

Amitopia got great news, reviews and interviews. We also focus on retro stuff! Yes, we give the childs and adults the chance to know more about the brilliant games and other software which were made for Amiga known to the world.

Our aim release is right after 20th Of May 2006. And now for the very first time! Amitopia is now in English!

For us at Amitopia, Amiga is the passion! It`s our goal to give the world knowledge about what it is and how it works. Telling the world about how fantastic this community is, which have kept Amiga alive, even when nothing were looking good.

The strength of Amiga community is that it really loves what it uses! AmigaOS will be in our hearts forever and Amitopia aim to make Amiga stronger and more known worldwide for what it is and was!

Have a great spring! And support Amitopia with articles in English:
amitopia@gmail.com

You can buy Amitopia only at GGSdata, www.ggsdata.se

Regards,
Michal, editor of Amitopia / www.amigapower.tk/forum
I love and respect people which care! And not those with
a heart made of stone.

• Show all replies
Re: Amitopia with good news for all Amiga users in Scandinav
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 07:00:17 PM »
I think it`s good that a magazine, and especially a paper one got writers which are 101% dedicated to what the magazine is about.

You know that you will be reading about Amiga stuff in Amitopia. We are both very dedicated to the Amiga hardware, scene and community.

Extreme is not a word here, but the interest. Amiga is our passion, and so we will give all Amiga interests a magazine which is actually a Amiga magazine :)

Amitopia desided to go English now, so we hope for many happy faces etc :)

Regards,
Michal
a heart made of stone.

• Show all replies
Re: Amitopia with good news for all Amiga users in Scandinav
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 08:09:55 PM »
I have nothing to do with what the site presents. The forum is what I got permission to use for Amitopia and Nitro related things.
a heart made of stone.