Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tapatalk for amiga.org  (Read 5723 times)

Description:

Offline escTopic starter

Tapatalk for amiga.org
« on: March 20, 2013, 02:38:35 AM »
Hey mods, can you guys add tapatalk support?  I do probably 75% of my forum reading throughout the day from my iPhone or iPad.  It's a simple (free?) plugin that you can install in a directory on your server which will allow mobile devices to have a more native style interface to browse.  Thanks!

Offline escTopic starter

Re: Tapatalk for amiga.org
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:42:45 PM »
Quote from: Duce;729954
Mobile version would be nice.  I find myself more and more on other Amiga sites rather than A.org because of it.

And yes - my Android phone can view A.org just fine, it's just that a mobile or tapatalk version would be so much easier.

You pretty much sum up exactly where I'm coming with.  I don't bother with a.org on my mobile devices because it's just more convenient to use tapatalk, so I stick to other forums.

Offline escTopic starter

Re: Tapatalk for amiga.org
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 04:30:25 AM »
I use the paid version and get no popups, and the fee is pretty minimal.  Anyway, amiga.org won't be selling anything, since there is a free version of tapatalk, instead, people will have an option of using a free version of a 3rd party software or paying for something of their own accord.  There will be no coercion on the part of amiga.org...