Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please show your support  (Read 6498 times)

Description:

Offline meerschaum

• Show all replies
Re: Please show your support
« on: October 06, 2003, 03:24:12 AM »
Maybe Eugenia you need to step back and look at this like mature well rounded adult would.

(take this example of a drug addict, a friend, and a counseler giving advice)

A Friend: You've become and addict to drugs, its altered your personality and I'm not going to be your friend any longer because of your actions primarily your violence.

Drug Addict: Your an idiot, its all you man!!! not me at all, I'm totally straight and your the one with problems, I changed dealers months ago and the bad stuff I was getting is gone so I wont bug out and get violent anymore, if you dont believe me your the moron!!!

Counseler: you need to realise YOU have a problem and its the drugs, not everyone else, stop blaming the outside world for dislikeing your actions because your actions ARE the cause of the grief your reciving and no matter how much you try to act normal the drugs will continue to undermine you.

I believe the above analogy is something you should think about, although it isnt a litteral analogy...its got alot of things in it you might relate to with reguard to your site.

my opinon? stop coming here and blaming all of us because some people dont like your site, if they dont like it...think like an adult and figure out whats the problem and fix it, lashing out at us here isnt going to fix it. It's only going to serve to cause problems and stir up more accusations as it did last time you posted here. (maybe its good for traffic? I dunno)

I personally try not to think like a two  year old, if your site REALLY cleans up? I'll go back and visit... but many times  its been a non-stop praise-a-thon for an insolvent paper company, and its  very misleading to readers in my opinon, perhaps you dont care about the end result(people believeing in products bieng sold by an insolvent company) but some readers do, and when this is presented to someone like myself? it makes me have little faith in the validity of ANYTHING your site puts forth to the world.

EDIT: and if my above is all wrong and you dont see a problem with the site at all? why bother coming here at all?... what does it serve to do?... do you REALLY think your going to win people back? or lose more people because of them?... or do you just enjoy chastiseing the people you percieve as spreading mis-information (FUD) about your website?...

(The Above is 100% my opinon, nothing to be considered litterly as fact)