Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Since this site is pretty much stagnate  (Read 5017 times)

Description:

Offline ferrellsl

Re: Since this site is pretty much stagnate
« on: June 14, 2019, 05:32:22 AM »
Another thing that killed this site was the harsh censorship and banning people for months.  Prior to the months-long shutdown, statements that were even remotely critical of OS4 or Hyperion resulted in bans lasting months.  I was banned for 5 months starting in January of last year for being critical of the lack of progress with OS4.  I'm sure quite a few others who were banned have found freer places in virtual space to hang out....I certainly have.

Offline ferrellsl

Re: Since this site is pretty much stagnate
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 05:46:14 PM »
@smf

I'm sure no one is missing the cry babies so they won't be missed anyway

Are you an adult with anything to contribute?  It seems not based on the above.  I'll go ahead and ask the same questions that got me banned for 5 months last year.  Where is the promised SMP for OS4?  Where is the 64-bit addressing? Where is the office productivity suite?  Where is the modern browser?  These were all promised as far back as 2007.  If OS4 were an open source OS with no funding and being developed by enthusiasts at no cost, I could understand the lack of progress, but it's ridiculous to wait 12 years for promised features for an OS that costs more than Windows.  Why haven't there been any progress reports from Hyperion about the promised features?  Oh, that's right.  They're too busy litigating to be bothered with any development or fulfilling any commitments to their customers.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 05:49:31 PM by ferrellsl »