Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hej from Bangkok  (Read 894 times)

Description:

Offline modrobertTopic starter

• Show only replies by modrobert
Hej from Bangkok
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »
I've enjoyed this site for several years and finally decided to register, just didn't feel right without actually owning Amiga hardware, though it's never too late for that I guess.

I started out with computers in the late 70's (ABC80 first, then Vic-20, later C64) and used to own Amiga hardware back in the late 80's and early 90's, first an A500 then A1200 with hdd, just loved those. After that I sort of drifted towards the video game consoles for my games fix. My first console was a SNES with a 16Mbit Super Wild Card (SWC) copier which I later upgraded to 32Mbit. (tmi?) ;-)

Several consoles later, around 2001, I moved from Sweden (where I was born) to Bangkok/Thailand and started a website dedicated to console hacking (www.eurasia.nu) and are still doing that. Besides me, my daughter Sarah (2 years old) is the only one in the family who can stand my collection of SID chip tunes and Amiga tracker mods, so in a weird way the old computers never left me, and the interest is still very much alive thanks to excellent websites like this one.

./modrobert
A1200: 68020 @ 14 MHz (stock), 2MB Chip + 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 3.1 ROMs, IDE-CF+4GB, WiFi WPA2/AES, AmigaOS 3.1, LCD 23" via composhite - Thanks fitzsteve & PorkLip!

Offline krize

• Show only replies by krize
    • Horrordelic Records
Re: Hej from Bangkok
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »
your site is also great ;)
MacMiniG4 MOS 3.18 rulez ... For music check: Horrordelic Records - Dark Psychedelic Music Since 2011 -

Offline Palm

• Show only replies by Palm
Re: Hej from Bangkok
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 01:46:17 PM »
Hello Bangkok-Master :-)

That is awesome. I will definitely order my stuff via your site since you are an Amiga user  AND because you like SIDs :)

Go64 ;-)

/ESPEN