Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Serious  (Read 857 times)

Description:

Offline StarkeTopic starter

• Show only replies by Starke
Amiga Serious
« on: January 24, 2007, 02:58:05 AM »
Dear Amiga People and community,

I have always been lovin my Amiga, naturally not as much as any of my misses's(Ex's), but u know what I mean.

Anyway, I've got a commodore 64, pretty sure it is, my farther and I used to play on it reguarly, I more so then him.

Then came my college days, where everyone used a pc or mac.
So I was kinda forced to have atleast one pc at home by the time I hit year 11.(1998)

When my farther passed away, things got even more out of hand(and depressing)

But in the end, not sure why, maybe I just hate bill gates's crap too much, I decided to check up on the Amiga via internet.

Sure enough, before I knew it, I was hooked, I couldnt stop until I found out the truth, Amiga dead or alive?

When I found out ALIVE AND KICKIN, I straight away wanted to get back into the game.
Not long after I was already asking Amiga Innovations in Western Australia If I buy the Amiga forever package whether Id be supporting Amiga, otherwise I wouldnt buy it from them.

I am expecting the package to arrive Thursday this week. So as u can see, in one week, and two days, the amount of damage already sustained, beneficial damage though. lol.

I will keep u posted, and may make one more posting in the new User section here. A I am at work, I cannot write anymore right now.

So Hope you all are happy, I am planning on getting all my friends nd mates hooked on this, and my peoples in germany.

I will tell you my plans on another posting, I gotta go, dont want the team leader getting aggrevated.

Cheers

Your Amiga Man

Phillip 8-)
AMIGA will rise!

Offline gdanko

• Show only replies by gdanko
Re: Amiga Serious
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 04:24:52 AM »
Welcome back, mate! Good to see another Amiga faithful return to the scene! :)

Offline weirdami

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
Re: Amiga Serious
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 04:31:26 AM »
Amiga Serious

Is that Yahoo's sister?
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.