Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga.org Exclusive Interview with the CEO of CommodoreUSA  (Read 18611 times)

Description:

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
It's ad nauseam not ad nauseum.

Please get your latin right before trying to look clever.

Hey be nice! Even though he is a "ceo" or a company with a 30 million dollar advertising budget... he couldn't afford word or a spellchecker because he's spending millions on product development!

I have questions that you will most likely dodge, He claims he will answer all questions, but trust me, he will dodge many of them.

But hey, I'll ask them anyway.

1) What happened to the hundreds or thousands of c64x's you claimed you were shipping to big box retails stores that never happened. Why?

2) Why did you illegally steal footage from a disney movie (TRON) to make ads for your company?

3) Why did you claim that ads would be on television, when they never made it anywhere but on youtube?

4) What happened to those 25,000$ workstation amigas you once bragged about? More vaporware?

5) You continually posture like your a "company" and have resources you have commited to this. Why do you make mistakes my 12 year old nephew who just started building his own pcs would not make?  Like not putting a proper fan in the c64x or giving this amiga mini too small a power supply?

6) Why do you delete posts that are critical or your products on your "forum"?

7) Why did you steal text from apples website on one of your earlier websites?

8) Why do you have a "chief technical officer" if no actually technology is being developed? My 12 year old nephew can replace that guy if all your going to do is build pc's and slap commodore or amiga stickers/engravings on the cases. Why don't you get someone who knows what they are doing instead of that clown?

9) Why don't you grow a set of balls and support AROS?

10) If someone really wants a commodore or amiga branded pc, why should someone pay 3x as much as the parts cost to get it from you instead of making their own stickers?

11) Why do you maintain so many shill accounts on a.org and elsewhere to defend your company? Why don't you just grow set of balls and post yourself and stop hiding behind fake users?

12) Do your parents know your running a computer empire out of their basement?

13) Are you ever going to do anything more than the least possible work you can? It takes balls, heart, money and devotion to actually develop an OS, or develop NEW computer tech. Any monkey can slap a sticker over an existing product. In my view this is all you have done is what 2.5 years now? When are you going to do something more than the least possible work you can possible do? When will you actually contribute something to the legacy your attempting to live off of?

14) Why don't you give me an amiga mini to give an honest review on. I will cover its use with windows, COS, AROS,linux, mint, amithlon and more.
Why NOT have someone give real reviews on these machines instead of just getting fluff stories that are largely just mocking this thing?

15) Why don't you grow some balls and defend your use of linux instead of acting like it was the second prize choice? Why don't you tell us what steps are being taken to make it a more customized and amiga like experience?

16) What happened to your 30 million dollar advertising budget. Does it cost 30 million dollars now to self edit a few videos to cheesy production music that costs 20$ per track and upload the view to youtube? You claimed you had a 30 million dollar advertising budget. All we've seen is a mention on a dvd and some youtube videos that were made at home.

Now remember, You said you'd answer every question, so I challenge you to honestly answer these.

Get out the popcorn, this out to be good...

Steven
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 04:45:37 AM by haywirepc »

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga.org Exclusive Interview with the CEO of CommodoreUSA
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 12:45:38 AM »
" Barry is taking time out of his valuable day"

Well now that he's moved on from vinyl stickers to engraving cases, he should have lots of free time, if they hired an engraver like they say. Hundreds of hours he used to spend printing stickers are now free.

He said he would answer any and all questions...

He better start typing up excuses, half truths and embellishments of the truth right away, there is an awful lot of questions already... When is he supposed to start answering them?

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »
I told you all in my original post in this thread Barry wouldn't answer all questions. I knew he would weasel out of it. He's a coward. Hiding behind shill accounts here because he has no balls.

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 06:22:09 PM »
Oh I should mentioned that all my posts here on this thread, in their entirety have all been deleted.

Am I suddenly on CUSA's forum?

I asked real hardball questions. Someone did not like that, so they deleted all my posts in their entirety.

The censorship around here is getting ridiculous.

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 06:53:15 PM »
Something must be changing for the mods to be suddenly deleting entire posts or questions that are not PRO CUSA. For the record, I'm not anti cusa, I had valid real hardball questions though. I said he would not answer them when I posted them. Looks like I was right.

Steven

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 07:47:55 PM »
Originally Posted by runequester  
Does CUSA pay part of amiga.org's maintenance cost?
CUSA has never given even $1 to Amiga.org

Then why were all my questions and posts on this thread deleted?

I asked valid questions concerning their past actions. And these questions were MY questions. There is no liability on the part of a.org for anything I asked or said, because they were posted by me and solely my own.

Why censor some people's questions?

I suppose it dosn't matter anyway, since Barry is now weaseling out of this "no holds barred" interview and only answering softball questions he likes.

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »
And for the record, I agree with DUCE. You said no topic was off limits and that you'd answer any and all questions. Now your weaseling out of that like a coward? Are you kidding me? Here's just another example of why people have no respect for you and your so called "company."

I guess saying you'd answer any and all questions was just another lie in a long list of lies, half truths, and embellishments.

The perfect way to handle this like you've been handling this whole thing.

BOAST then retreat.

Coward.

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »
I don't think he's really going to answer all these questions as promised, but it will be funny to see him weasel out of the hard questions. It will be interesting to see him ignore the questions about their past failures and complete lack of ethics, fake computers hyped but never released, lies, fake factory pictures, stolen website text from apple, slapping stickers on existing products, half truths, and embellishments.

I can't wait to hear where their 30 million dollar advertising budget went. Or why no tv ads ever happened, only ****ty home made youtube videos.

Steven