Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vampire 4 Standalone Mass Produced units in stock and ready to ship  (Read 5657 times)

Description:

Offline hishamk

This is amazing. Congratulations on ramping up production.

THIS needs to be an official Amiga product. Not the obsolete/pedestrian hardware we've been peddled for the last two decades: I mean, if you're going to stick to a "vintage" processor (and yes, PowerPC IS vintage for desktop computers at this point in time), you might as well stick to a souped up 68k. It's not 1999 anymore and the future isn't PowerPC.

It would be great if an agreement of some sort could be reached with Cloanto to package an official ROM from the get go. Not sure about the brand trademarks though for "Amiga" - that's probably a mess to get at right now.

P.S. I do own a few PPC machines and I appreciate the work that both the AmigaOS 4.1 and MorphOS teams have done and I do support them to the extent of paying for licenses and updates - but I am not interested in purchasing new PPC hardware to run these OSs since I don't see the point of peddling a dead horse (PPC).

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 10:02:59 AM by hishamk »
2x A1000, 2x A2000, 1x A3000, 4x A1200, 3x A500, 1x CDTV, 1x CD32, 2x Pegasos II, 1x EFIKA