Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wanted: A4000 CPU cards, Daughterboard, etc  (Read 12615 times)

Description:

Offline magneticTopic starter

• Show only replies by magnetic
Wanted: A4000 CPU cards, Daughterboard, etc
« on: November 30, 2010, 12:50:16 AM »
Hey guys

Like the title said

Looking for amiga 4000 cpu cards of any type 030 to 060 (reasonable prices only)

Daughterboard for A4000 rev b

Hi density a4000 floppy.

Amiga mouse for a4k..

Thank you

PAYPAL READY! I have an 4000 d project i'm working on
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

Offline countzero

• Show only replies by countzero
    • http://blog.coze.org
I believe in mt. Fuji

Re: Wanted: A4000 CPU cards, Daughterboard, etc
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »
countzero

Well 2 things.. 1 you dont ship to usa.. 2. I got banned from amibay for re selling an a1200 accel I got when i saw Jens new boards and got an a4000. So they apparently spied on me and decided to ban me for life!!! for selling a board a month after I bought it so i could buy other amiga gear. How fcking lame. (Coze i bought your a1200) to have something like that happen on an Amiga site is PLAIN LAME

anyone else have a cpu or a daughterboard?
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Offline dannyp1

• Show only replies by dannyp1
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 11:47:55 PM »
Yeah, that's pretty lame.  That's why there are many people who won't buy or sell on Amibay.

Offline countzero

• Show only replies by countzero
    • http://blog.coze.org
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 11:55:38 PM »
magnetic, that's interesting. I'll have a look at your situation and see what happened. did you try to sell the board on somewhere else ?

for the record, US seems to relax the weight limit on international mail, so I will be able to ship to the US again (possibly from today)

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/523131/yet-another-stupid-us-policy-no-ems-sal-air-shipments-from-japan-to-the-usa-if-they-re-over-16-ounces-453-grams

http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/releases/pr_1289237893803.shtm
I believe in mt. Fuji

Offline tone007

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 11:58:45 PM »
Amibay is run by tards.
3 Commodore file cabinets, 2 Commodore USB turntables, 1 AmigaWorld beer mug
Alienware M14x i7 laptop running AmigaForever

Offline alexh

• Show only replies by alexh
    • http://thalion.atari.org
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 12:21:18 AM »
Hands up all you tards here? One... two.... hundred and ninety seven......

Yup that's all of us.

They do take one or two things a bit too seriously... 1 out of every 3 of my posts end up being moderated.... but nothing malicious. It's just they are very much skool librarian types. "Rulez is rules... now get out" ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:26:43 AM by alexh »

Offline efrenmgp

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 12:43:39 AM »
magnetic:

PM sent

Offline pan1k

• Show only replies by pan1k
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 01:52:14 AM »
Quote from: tone007;595743
Amibay is run by tards.

Well I had my issues there too.. they take it a bit tooooo seriously.. I think even eBay is more relaxed!
A4K: \\\'060, Cyberstorm MKIII Cybervision 64/3D w/ Scandoubler, Buddha Flash XSurf, MP3@64, A4K: \\\'040, Toaster, Y/C, A1200: Apollo \\\'040, A1200 GVP \'030, A1200: Stock, A2000: 68K, Trump SCSI, Supra 8Mb, and Toaster 4K, A2500: \\\'030, GVP SCSI, Supra 8MB x2, Video Toaster, CD32, Minimig, Efika and Hopefully an A4000T soon!

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 05:04:08 AM »
pan1k and others

Yeah its really crazy. Here I was just starting out having fun with amibay even got 3 nice feedbacks.. then I get a weird pm saying "your account is being investigated" So get this one, some amiga asshole no life loser was stalking my friends auction and they traced it back to me saying I was "scalping" So I write 3 pms like 5 paragraphs long and these fascists just ban me for life with no explanation or answeres to my inquiries.  Its like good ole times in Moscow. These guys should be ASHAMED to call themselves amigans.
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

Offline chiark

• Show only replies by chiark
    • http://www.chiark.com
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 08:01:12 AM »
Quote from: pan1k;595776
Well I had my issues there too.. they take it a bit tooooo seriously.. I think even eBay is more relaxed!

Can you reply to my PM on amibay sometime as I'd like to take you up on your kind offer of refunding the extra postage :) .  

Yes, amibay is strict: it's first and foremost a trading forum, not a discussion forum so things *are* different.  I am a moderator on there and I can sincerely assure you that the team do take all moderation actions very, very seriously.  Nothing is random or haphazard, it is all done to make the trading community a better place.  It is without doubt a lot more strict than other Amiga forums, but nowhere near as strict as other trading forums (see avforums.com for a good example).

Constructive feedback on rules and moderation is actively welcomed: get involved!

Magnetic, I'll not comment on your case other than to say you were given the chance to appeal and I understand you didn't reply.
Celebrating 21... no, make that 27... years of Amiga use

Offline Wasagi

• Show only replies by Wasagi
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 10:39:59 AM »
Quote from: tone007;595743
Amibay is run by tards.

That's a very harsh comment to make.  I have in the past had questions over the way some things are handled on Amibay, but for the most part things are done for the greater good.

Quote from: magnetic;595806
pan1k and others

Yeah its really crazy. Here I was just starting out having fun with amibay even got 3 nice feedbacks.. then I get a weird pm saying "your account is being investigated" So get this one, some amiga asshole no life loser was stalking my friends auction and they traced it back to me saying I was "scalping" So I write 3 pms like 5 paragraphs long and these fascists just ban me for life with no explanation or answeres to my inquiries.  Its like good ole times in Moscow. These guys should be ASHAMED to call themselves amigans.

I don't know the details of your situation, but I think if you bought a card from Amibay then went on to sell this card at a profit via other channels without offering it to the Amibay community first then yes I can understand why you may have been banned.

I often buy hardware one week and sell the next as I change my mind etc; however I always try to offer it back to the community at a fair price (usually what I paid for it).  If it doesnt sell then I pursue other methods, if it then sells at profit it's not my fault as I offered it at a reasonable price to the community in the first place.

If you really feel it was unfair and was a real mistake, and value an Amibay membership, then appeal the decision.

Amibay is not perfect; however it is a friendly place that offers a structured way to sell hardware/software.  It's real asset however are its members

Offline fitzsteve

• Show only replies by fitzsteve
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 10:42:22 AM »
What Wasagi said +1 :)

Offline tone007

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 10:56:10 AM »
Quote from: chiark;595822
Constructive feedback on rules and moderation is actively welcomed: get involved!

Fascism is bad, mmkay?

Quote from: Wasagi
It's real asset however are its members

Definitely, I bought and sold more than a few items there and never had any issues.  The admin staff, however, needs to give their members more credit and not treat them like children.  eBay is just a whole lot easier, buy and sell your dogma-free hardware!
3 Commodore file cabinets, 2 Commodore USB turntables, 1 AmigaWorld beer mug
Alienware M14x i7 laptop running AmigaForever

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »
chiark

I cannot reply to your pm on amibay as I am banned

As far as "the appeal" are you kidding me? I wrote 3 LOOONNNG Pms to the guy who banned me and NONE Of my points were addressed nor was the ban justified. Except for corporate sounding pms I got. Its rather terrible to treat amiga people like this. it is not right, and i'm glad to see that there are others who see this as well. The best part is it wasnt even my auction! What a joke.

How can 1 person tell another you cannot sell this item you bought here or here or why or why not? What if someone needs to make rent? (happens alot in amiga ville and people sell amiga sh9t) hello..

I wonder if i really should make noise about this on the net on other sites as well to bring attention to the unfairness. Never have I been treated like this as an amigan. :(
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz