Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: International buttholes on eBay  (Read 12212 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloaTopic starter

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
International buttholes on eBay
« on: October 06, 2009, 11:33:35 PM »
Hi,
 You provide me a Tracking number on september 20.
 But up to now the site say:
    Label/Receipt Number: CQ66 7783 558U S
 Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
 Service(s): International Parcels
 The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 20, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
 This means that the post office never received the pack from you. This means more than 15 days to ship a packet!!!!
 Did you stole my money??
 Please answer asap!!!
USPS Priority Mail is quoted as 6-10 business days, today is day 11 and I get this PayPal claim filed against me without customer contacting me first.

All of a sudden I am getting a landslide of scammers and just plain a-holes. The worst offenders are in Italy and Spain, but France is making a push lately.. Sigh.. Looks like I am going to start declining international sales this late in the game.

It is certainly time to quit!!! :furious:
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline djbase

Re: International buttholes on eBay
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »
Yeah, some people seems not to be able to talk first before they start this journey on ebay. Sad but true.
AMIGA 1200 | Vampire 1200 II | 128 MB RAM | Indivision AGA Mk3 | 256 GB SD | AmigaOS 3.2.2
AMIGA 600 | Vampire 600 II | 128 MB RAM | Indivision ECS Mk3 | 256 GB SD | AmigaOS 3.2.2

Offline weirdami

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:21 AM »
Lame.
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline spihunter

• Show only replies by spihunter
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 01:08:49 AM »
People need to realize that tracking is not reliable on international shipments. I don't ship international because customs has destroyed two of my shipments! I had a guys send me a picture of my package when it arrived and it wasn't even in the original box I sent? WTF?

I think my name must be flagged on some kinda watch list or something? :)

Offline Plaz

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 01:29:56 AM »
I've posted my recent disdain for ebay and my more frequent use of craigslist and forums here before. One of the best things about using these other methods is I get to pick the buyer. I'm not stuck with some anonymous high bidder who may stick it to me in the end. That was happening more frequently as ebay seems to be turning in to a den of theives.

Any way, now if it's a stupid email... delete, really stupid questions (not just newbie questions)... delete, low-ball offer ... delete, poor grammer... delete, try to change the terms midway through the deal.... delete and ignore, take too much time responding.... delete, offer to barter with tie-dyed bever pelts.... delete.

Sure that may annoy some people. But from my point of view these "deleted ones" are just getting in the way of an otherwise happy transaction between a bargain seller and a pleased buyer. In the end it may take a bit longer to sell something, but I make near the same money for far less agravation.

Plaz

Offline EgillSkallagrimsson

• Show only replies by EgillSkallagrimsson
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 01:41:02 AM »
Quote from: spihunter;524919
People need to realize that tracking is not reliable on international shipments. I don't ship international because customs has destroyed two of my shipments! I had a guys send me a picture of my package when it arrived and it wasn't even in the original box I sent? WTF?

I think my name must be flagged on some kinda watch list or something? :)
I had this happen with a guy I sold a PS3 to. I got an email saying he didn't receive the video and power cables so after looking all over my house on the off chance I forgot to pack them, I finally had the guy email me a pic of the package. Sure enough, customs repacked it in a different box and forgot/stole/didn't notice the cables when they repacked it.

*On an unrelated ebay note, I really wish more people used ebid.com. No seller fees and not being forced to use paypal are really nice....
Escom A4000T (CS-PPC, Picasso IV, Deneb, DVD burner, scsi->ide->cf adapter, 36gb scsi hdd, 750zip)

Offline persia

• Show only replies by persia
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 01:57:14 AM »
Ebay sucks big time, it's full of scammers and cheats.  It's time to pull the plug on it.

Quote from: DJBase;524917
Yeah, some people seems not to be able to talk first before they start this journey on ebay. Sad but true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.

Offline Hans_

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 02:00:32 AM »
That's pretty pathetic. I've had packages take longer than they should have, tracking data that didn't update until after I had received the package and, on one occasion, tracking data that was totally wrong (USPS gave sparkfun.com a set of bad tracking numbers, mine said that it had been delivered to Switzerland). So far, sending an email to the sender has always sorted things out.

I hope that you manage to settle the PayPal dispute in your favour.

Hans
http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more. Home of the RadeonHD driver for Amiga OS 4.x project.

Offline Ideal

• Show only replies by Ideal
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 02:15:33 AM »
Buttholes my butt!

What you do is you print those labels at home. That tracking indicates nothing other than you having booked a tracking number at home, that says nothing about whether it has actually been delivered any place by you.

I bought a daughterboard from you, redrumscammer, that I never received.
Unfortunately for me I waited too long to file a claim.

You provided a tracking number just like this. One of these "has notified us to expect" and all that crap.
Yet the tracking NEVER changed. NEver updated.

Plain and simple YOU DID NOT DELIVER IT TO THE SHIPPER, YOU JUST PRINTED THE LABEL, AND THEN DID NOTHING. I assume you kept the parcel for yourself.

I did leave negative feedback for you, you dirty scammer, to which you responded by again quoting this "dead end" tracking number.

So just to recap:
USPS LETS YOU BOOK LABELS AT HOME
TRACKING IS NOT UPDATED UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY SHIP THE PARCEL
REDRUMLOA WAS NOT FORTHCOMING WITH ANY HELP
I CAN ONLY ASSUME HE NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING.

If any international is a butthole, then surely it is REDRUMLOA, reputed scammer and ripoff artist.

Offline ZeBeeDee

• Show only replies by ZeBeeDee
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 02:30:06 AM »
TAKE COVER!

To err is human ... to BOING divine!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline kd7ota

• Show only replies by kd7ota
    • http://www.qrz.com
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 02:33:04 AM »
Quote from: Ideal;524924
Buttholes my butt!

What you do is you print those labels at home. That tracking indicates nothing other than you having booked a tracking number at home, that says nothing about whether it has actually been delivered any place by you.

I bought a daughterboard from you, redrumscammer, that I never received.
Unfortunately for me I waited too long to file a claim.

You provided a tracking number just like this. One of these "has notified us to expect" and all that crap.
Yet the tracking NEVER changed. NEver updated.

Plain and simple YOU DID NOT DELIVER IT TO THE SHIPPER, YOU JUST PRINTED THE LABEL, AND THEN DID NOTHING. I assume you kept the parcel for yourself.

I did leave negative feedback for you, you dirty scammer, to which you responded by again quoting this "dead end" tracking number.

So just to recap:
USPS LETS YOU BOOK LABELS AT HOME
TRACKING IS NOT UPDATED UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY SHIP THE PARCEL
REDRUMLOA WAS NOT FORTHCOMING WITH ANY HELP
I CAN ONLY ASSUME HE NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING.

If any international is a butthole, then surely it is REDRUMLOA, reputed scammer and ripoff artist.

Are you from Italy, Spain, or France? :)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 02:33:30 AM by kd7ota »
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D

Offline ZeBeeDee

• Show only replies by ZeBeeDee
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:40 AM »
And then they wonder why people like Red are giving up selling ...

Well done @ Ideal ... I bet that makes you feel very proud and special now huh?

Personally, I hope it's another 9 months before you post again ... better still, lets hope your ass gets booted out, locked and banned so my eyes don't have to read crap from you ever again.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 02:42:55 AM by ZeBeeDee »
To err is human ... to BOING divine!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline dannyp1

• Show only replies by dannyp1
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 02:40:43 AM »
I just took a quick look at ReDrum's feedback and for his last 500 sales he had no negative feedback and no neutral feedback.  Everything was positive.  Yeah IDEAL, Red looks like a real scam artist!

Offline amiga92570

• Show only replies by amiga92570
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 02:42:39 AM »
this is why I quit selling on Ebay, even though I have lots of stuff I could sell. I guess one day I will try to make it to an amiga show or donate it to some amiga club.
Amiga92570
==========================
(1) 4000T/040 (2)3000t CS 060/233ppc Picasso IV video, (2)D-box 1200 blizzard 060/200ppc Mediator fastATA, (1)amiga 1200 Power tower, (1)amiga 1200 EZ tower with mediator,1200/030/50mhz, (3) amiga 500 with CSA Mega Midget Racer and Trump card AT, (2) amiga 600 one with M-tec 030, (3) CD32 one sx32, two sx32-pro, More accessories and parts than I want to admit to

Offline Ideal

• Show only replies by Ideal
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 02:50:06 AM »
In November 2008 I bought daughterboards for 3000 and 4000 from redrumloa on ebay.
These have as of today's date never arrived.

Draw your own conclusions.