Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Microsoft wants to buy my CD32 ! What do You Guys Think?  (Read 5190 times)

Description:

Offline maffoo

• Show all replies
Re: Microsoft wants to buy my CD32 ! What do You Guys Think?
« on: September 30, 2006, 07:07:06 PM »

Laser wrote:

are u lunatic ?

do you believe in ufos ?

do you believe in ghosts and zombis?

I don't want to get into a flame war, but I can't let this slide. I happen to believe in ghosts, and I'm open to the idea of UFOs. Am I a retarded lunatic?

Stupid and stupid post
I can believ ppl replying this stupid question
sometimes I think that ppl in this forum are retarded

If it's so stupid, why are you wasting your time replying to it?

@leirbag:
If he's offering a good price, I'd take it. See if you can turn him from the dark side  :-D

Offline maffoo

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 07:30:17 PM »

laparanoia wrote:

After all these years they've come to realize that they're stuck with a couple of non-expandible OSs, and they can not use Linux for making money because is free.

Not true, other companies make money from Linux. Although I doubt anyone would buy MS Linux...

Offline maffoo

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 08:20:14 PM »

Laser wrote:

mafoo,

if you believe in ufos and the Area 51 secret passage and the Roswell history and the marcians is because you are another retarded or an insane psyco
you need a psyquiatric as well

No, it means I have different beliefs to you. This is not the same as being retarded and in need of psychiatric help. If these beliefs became obsessive to the point where they had a detrimental effect on the other areas of my life then it would be a different story, holding these beliefs is not a sign of insanity. (Besides, I never actually said I believe in a secret passage at Area 51, or Martians, you seem to have made a false assumption. Remember, when you assume you make an ASS ou of U and ME  :-P )

Oh, and before you start calling people "psycho", please make sure you know what it means.

Offline maffoo

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 08:26:01 PM »

Amiga1k wrote:

So what would be required for connection the CD32 to either a TV or a DB15 (VGA) LCD monitor whose sync ranges are:

To connect to a TV, you would need a composite or s-video cable, or failing that it has RF out.

For the VGA monitor, you would need a scandoubler. (IIRC, the CD32 doesn't have an RGB video port, so I think you would also need to get something like an SX32 to add one before you could use an external scandoubler.)