Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: new game coming soon for AmigaOS 4.1 !  (Read 4365 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show all replies
Re: new game coming soon for AmigaOS 4.1 !
« on: April 21, 2013, 12:51:49 AM »
Quote from: saimo;732453
Hi all,

klx300r has always been supportive of my projects that I onboarded him as a betatester for this game - and, once again, I have to thank him for his support!

If you want to know more about the game, have a look at:
* the website;
* the Facebook page;
* the devlog;
* the review by RGCD (they tested what was back then a release candidate, but then, while preparing the package, the website and other stuff, new ideas came so now the game is even richer).

Please note that there's no release date yet. And, as in the best Amiga tradition, there will be one only when it's done.

As long as this game is native to AmigaOS 4.1 and only available for AmigaOS 4.1, right?

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show all replies
Re: new game coming soon for AmigaOS 4.1 !
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 04:46:53 PM »
Quote from: saimo;732485
@AmigaClassicRule & wawrzon

That was simply a joke ;)
The only reason why there is no release date is that I want to take as much time as needed to make everything as perfect as I can, without any pressure of any kind.

@Thorham

If you refer to Classic Amigas, no, sorry.

I don't know if you are saying I was joking...because I was serious as a heart attack. I believe if AmigaOS 4.1 would get any inch of being interested as a hobby OS by mass media say like GP2X, Linux, etc...it would need to have hundreds of it's own unique special only made for OS 4.1 software such as games and apps that are super cool...fun and useful. Especially games (more so over apps actually), if there are at least hundred of different games that are only available for OS 4.1 and just for OS 4.1 then perhaps more people would buy OS 4.1 for those games (repeat 80s history)...and repeat cycle.