Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Windows 7  (Read 7598 times)

Description:

Offline JuvUK

• Show all replies
    • http://www.bobhoughtonferrari.co.uk
Re: Windows 7
« on: October 23, 2009, 11:09:53 AM »
Quote from: quarkx;526940
They said the exact same thing about VISTA and Windows Millenium Edition, BOB etc... It is just a big cycle and we see the same thing over and over again. come back after you have used it for 6 months and then tell us if you feel the same way. I HAVE used it for over 6 months, and I WAS a die hard MS supporter. Windows 7 is just some of VISTA fixed, but no where near what XP is period. All the maketing fluff in the world can't hide the facts. In a year we will just be pumping Windows 8, because Windows 7 is VISTA all over again.

rubbish! XP is old, clunky patched to buggery and just about scraping by (i use xp at work and hate it!) i have vista on my spare pc and whilst resource hungry as long as you have a half about rig it runs circles around xp, and i use windows 7 on my main rig (7 months now) and its excellent, fast user friendly and stable, it really bugs me that users are holding back PCs with their "oh but XP is great" attitudes, doesn't anyone remember XP's launch? blue screen of death if you even looked at it funny.

come on peeps, give it up, move on and get over it windows 7 rocks and you WILL be using it!
Why does it always break?