Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Behr Bonz multicart - 127 games for your VIC-20  (Read 5260 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
Re: The Behr Bonz multicart - 127 games for your VIC-20
« on: January 31, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »

Darrin wrote:
Is there anything similar for the C64/C128?

Cheers.

You will be able to do a similar job with the MMC Replay when it comes out, but you will have to feed it the games yourself.
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »

Piru wrote:
Interestingly there has been slight change (or reinterpretation) of the amiga.org posting guidelines. Apparently unless if Hyperion takes action the threads and links will stay. I have no clue of OS4 is some way special case, you'll need to ask the moderators.

Direct links to warez have gone unchecked lately, so I guess I should take that as an indication of the new policies.

Wayne could clarify further, but here is my take on the current moderation policy concerning piracy.

Previously no discussion whatsoever was allowed. However this was viewed as overbearing and draconian, plus US copyright laws have become more lenient concerning so called abandonware. The new policy still enforces concerning direct promotion of viable/recently supported software and leaves other areas a little more slack.

Is there any genuine concern that it is unethical to allow this discussion?

Seriously, let me know and I will forward to Wayne. Also I have not seen any direct links to warez, if you see such a thing feel free to PM a moderator.

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 02:02:35 PM »
The ban had nothing to do with the Behr Bonz cart. He was banned for repeated verbal assaults on a moderator(myself) and a few others in PM which is a repeated violation of the posting guidelines. See HERE if you want to wade into the mud. This person reacted with a (baseless) threat sue Amiga.org.

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 02:34:22 PM »

_ThEcRoW wrote:
BTW, How is your c128 tower project going, red? :-D

Total standstill I hate to say. Without being a downer with details, I've got many distractions in my personal life at this time. :-(