Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How long is reasonable to wait for AmigaKit to so much as acknowledge a customer  (Read 6828 times)

Description:

Offline F0LLETT

• Amigakit / A-EON Support
  • Administrator
    • Show all replies
    • Ultimate Amiga
What is clear to me. Anyone can do what they want in the Amiga community, unless it is Amigakit. This is FACT, everything turns into a witch hunt.

So Amigkit has domain, amigastore since early 2k. asb register amigastore.eu. Thats OK. As long as its not Amigakit.
Amigapassion does exactly what Amigakit was being accuesed of and its OK. As long as its not Amigakit.
Amikit has registered trademarks and domain, thats OK. As long as its not Amigakit.

Im sencing a pattern here. Same old same old. Ever since I started at Amigakit (12+ years), its always been the same attitude, thats OK aslong as its not Amigakit.

Similar name? Are you joking?
Most users mix up amigakit and amikit all the time and you do nothing.
AmigaStore.eu shows and you do what? Gritting teeth I’m sure.
Amigapassion.co.uk shows up and you just have to register amigapassion.com - amigapassion is too similar to amigakit and amigastore? Is it so that you take claims to any use of the word "amiga" in the UK? If so, that is nuts. As in lunaticy, crazy, paranoia.

You talk about reputation, but AmigaKit’s reputation is dwindling away fast because of your very own actions.

And you now pretend to have "operated" amiga.org for three decades? That claim isn’t even funny, it’s tragic.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 02:03:26 PM by F0LLETT »
Quote from: Hungry Horace
Resolute and Industrious Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Ultimate Amiga Network (Home of SONY PSP Amiga Emulator and AMOS Factory)

Quote from:  He who shall not be named
"Chris is that you!!!"
My all time favorite quote.