Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kid Chaos AGA is the finest platform game on Amiga!  (Read 4071 times)

Description:

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

• Show all replies
Re: Kid Chaos AGA is the finest platform game on Amiga!
« on: June 27, 2004, 08:26:15 PM »
I really hate to say it, but there's nothing that has so ultra fast scrolling and at the same time has such detailed gfx as Sonic.
Zool and Superfrog just do not have that kind of detailed backgrounds.
The only game I can think of that can come close is Mr.Nutz.
And the canary said: \'chirp\'

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 09:22:38 PM »
@leirbag28
You forget the Amiga version of Mortal Kombat, wich is much better than the SNES version. It outperforms the SNES version both with detail and framerate. Controls of the SNES are better though.

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 12:00:40 AM »

leirbag28 wrote:
@Speel

No way!  the Amiga version sucked dude..........the only thing it had going was that it had the blood unlike the SNES version which didnt.  the Amiga version was even worse than the Sega Genesis one. Mortal Kombat II was slightly better but still sucked due to lack of moving backgrounds and lack of good quality sound.............alot was missing.
nonono
I played it on both systems. On the SNES (Yup the "SUPER" NES) it had hardly any background at all, while the Amiga version did have a fairly well detailed background.
And as far as I know, the Amiga and the Megadrive/Genesis version of it were the same (just have seen a glimpse of the Megadrive version, while I played it thoroughly on both the SNES and Amiga).
The only thing that sucked about the Amiga version was the endless diskjuggling and loading times.