Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: well i have update my Workbench to Classic Workbench  (Read 585 times)

Description:

Offline mcboneTopic starter

• Show all replies
well i have update my Workbench to Classic Workbench
« on: May 02, 2015, 08:21:32 PM »
well i have update my Workbench to Classic Workbench now as my computer with ACA 1233/40 Mhz Accelerator with 128MB RAM load up lot faster run faster to next to get it onto internet

I DID HAVE SOME HELP AT LAG 43 today with the update and upgrade
maybe i am dyslexia

An Apple a day keep bill gates away

• Show all replies
Re: well i have update my Workbench to Classic Workbench
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 11:07:46 AM »
Quote from: Robert17;788816
We Helped mcbone instal Classic Workbench Full on his A1200 with ACA 1232/40mhz System at Lincs Amiga Group on the 2nd May :-) He wants to try to go online with it soon too.

Personally I think the Classic Workbench packs are brilliant for those who don't have time to setup AmigaOS With all the niceties and handy applications that make life a little easier - myself included :)

I'm sure at the next meeting we can get a TCP/IP Stack and a web browser installed and go online in glorious AGA
thank you Robert17  it up and run  do not why but it can not find pcmcia card not seen on workbench screen  when i put in in but it find my brother melcard 2 mb sram card

i also need help getting morpos been looking but but no and no web browsr so that could be why   thank you for help on sat  ian mcbone
maybe i am dyslexia

• Show all replies
Re: well i have update my Workbench to Classic Workbench
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 10:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Oldsmobile_Mike;788878
Wait, what?  This guy is trying to install MorphOS on his A1200?  :lol:

where did i said i am try to install morphos on 12oo no where  i say try to get it online
maybe i am dyslexia

• Show all replies
Re: Ian
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 08:21:22 AM »
Quote from: danbeaver;788888
Just a wild guess, but Ian Mcbone from Gedling, Nottingham sounds a wee bit of having a Scottish background to the name.

if you look at bottom   all my post it say maybe i am dyslexia
 i was born in nottingham and if you look on a map it no where near scotland
 i am just bad speller and for get to put in full stop
maybe i am dyslexia

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 10:59:48 AM »
Quote from: som99;788905
I wrote a post explaining the basics of getting online with your A1200.
Tho some parts of what you write are near impossible to understand.

I can't figure out what "morpos" means and since your spelling and sentence structure is as is I guessed morpos ment MorphOS. If you are not talking about MorphOS please then explain what you ment.

Did you understand what I wrote about getting the A1200 online some posts back? Else I can try to explain it again.

yes i  did notice you had rewritten some of my post thank you for doing that for me ..  yes i did mean  MorphOS and try to get it on line  it find some of bit need to go online .... But i do not have a web browser install ......

next    to amiga 1200 it as web browser but not get  EASYNET PCMCIA NETWORK CARD  1200 so next hid card i be getting it soon
maybe i am dyslexia

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 11:48:41 AM »
Quote from: danbeaver;788909
You are just south of Scotland, and dyslexia is an issue with reading, not with punctuation, spelling and grammar.  If you have a learning disability, simply state this.  We are here to help, but you need to clearly communicate your problems, and if you are already online, use one of the many spell checkers available.  If you need to download MorphOS, version 1.45 is for the Amiga, but the non-Amiga version is up to 3.7.  I do find it odd that you state you need a browser in an online forum, are you faxing your responses? Or have no way to transfer them from the device you are using to the A1200.  How are your ferrets by the way?

well with dyslexia work both with read and spelling  and number as you see the word in differently why   and tell by  a teacher when i was bit older at night class as i have problems with read that could be why i may have problems with spell..  i do and try to spell it right but i spell way i think it spell and hope it right i do try to use google  on my phone their app you can use to talk into it it work some of the time   yes my grammar thing with spell checker are written in America spell and to use spell checker you need to read better than i do i have come long way day i left school . could not read or spell. so  did not read books or computer but overtime computers have help me a lot .Any way if i have upset any one sorry  i had lot thing going  of here last few 3/4 week with me having triple bypass  and death in the family and a house brokon into so may took it bit personal....
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:00:22 PM by mcbone »
maybe i am dyslexia