Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: list of pd games?  (Read 6601 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: list of pd games?
« on: March 31, 2011, 12:13:47 AM »
Im not sure there is such a thing, although it'd be a huge list if there was :) Most likely the closest you'll find are lists of specific PD libraries, but even with a bunch of them lists there's still lots of other stuff not in lists. Aminet is always a good place to start though :)
Do you mean actual PD games by the way, or stuff that's freely available (as in also commercial games that have since been released to the public legally)
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: list of pd games?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 12:24:43 AM »
This is a new(ish) site that deals soley with Amiga PD software. It's not very exhaustive, but rather focuses on quality over quantity. Also has some interviews with PD authors, which I personally find very entertaining :)

http://www.amigapd.com/
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.