Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tower 57 Kickstarter - AOS and MorphOS confirmed  (Read 2185 times)

Description:

Offline Rob

Re: Tower 57 Kickstarter - AOS and MorphOS confirmed
« on: August 26, 2015, 07:55:57 PM »
Quote from: slaapliedje;794480

So not entirely sure.  I'm going to back it now.  Not that I have an Amiga that'll run it (unless it'll run in UAE, since I now have OS4 installed in FS-UAE and WinUAE).  But then it'll play in Linux and supporting Amiga, so I'll support it.

It won't run on WinUAE because the emulated hardware doesn't support compositing and Warp3D and the game engine willl use one or the other to display it's graphics.

Quote from: slaapliedje;794480

P.S. I love Chaos Engine, but has anyone actually ever beaten it?  Game is a pain in the butt!

Quite a few times.  A good tip is to start in 2 player mode and get the other player killed as quickly as posible.  You won't be forced to ressurect him later so you can have all the powerups and money to yourself and you don't have any of the hindrances that the CPU player can cause.

You'll max out your players stats much more quickly and start acumulating large numbers of extra lives.  I was once award an extra life while the screen was fading out just after I destroyed the chaos engine.