Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Directly towards Amiga.Org  (Read 10964 times)

Description:

Offline StarkeTopic starter

• Show all replies
Re: Directly towards Amiga.Org
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 29, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »
JKIRK:

Its ok, waccon and I have been trying to think of stuff, maybe not all of its been done, people are people, and we always miss something, And I am trying to find out what we missed.

Cheers. 8-)  8-)

People in doubt are usually people in need, but I dont think your in need, so dont have doubts, just think of the possibilities.
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 02:28:40 AM »
GURU:

When you say whatever, it sounds like you are not wanting to accept that Waccon, Mucker, Me in my own way, and various others like gertsy, have made some valid points along the way of our threads.

Also, people who say yeah whatever, a lot of them are in denial, and I think your one of them.

Cheers mate, have a great day, knowing that things will change in due time. 8-)  8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 06:17:07 AM »
I agree, the more a study, the moe I find out, not to support Amiga Inc directly, but rather to support AROS, or Hyperion. Ive also found another place that may be worthwhile of our support.

Once can get merchandise and more from them.

http://www.alinea-computer.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=42_44&osCsid=8645d5555cf9e6519e117d38b69ccf88

Thats the link.

Hres another worthwhile link, and you'll all know this one, if your an Amiga fan, then let your pockets loose. lol.

http://aros.sourceforge.net/

Cheers. 8-)  8-)

(it must be noted, I will be needing some sleep for a bit, as work was a little busyish today for my concentration span)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 03:04:02 AM »
@Guru 666

why do you insist on this resurection, what does this mean?

I mean, lets support AROS. I think this would be our best bet, as AROS wishes to stay true more so than Amiga Inc to Amiga users.

Of which, I want a newer Amiga, Nothing against the cool A4000T, my friends got one, but Id rather a ppc 933mhz, which isnt new, I know, but hey, that seems to be the last ones made, and seem to be hard to get one too. A1, I know.

Also, I dont see whats wrong with my thinking, Im sure many users want a newer Amiga, ontop of this, Im sure mayn younger folk, like myself, would find themselves buying a new Amiga computer if and when it finally comes out.

Cheers.
 8-)  8-)
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »
Another note here:
What do I mean you asked, I mean, I know we have all supported Amiga in some form shape or way, But why dont you support an Amiga team thats worthwhile supporting, a team that wants to make Amiga bigger and better,

AROS

Seem to want this in a way. Thats kinda blunt to me, as I can see them still designing new Graphical programs, and other important using type of software.

Im at work, so Ill answer some of your other questions later.

8-)  8-)
AND GURU 666, Im glad you wanna work with me in a way here, thanks for no longer giving me hell over this, but for trying to undersatnd where im coming from.
AMIGA will rise!

• Show all replies
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2007, 02:26:44 PM »
MELANGE:

Im glad that you arent the only one deranged on these forums.

Have a nice nite.

Cheers.

8-)  8-)
AMIGA will rise!