Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: tales of tamar  (Read 2523 times)

Description:

Offline amigakidTopic starter

• Show all replies
tales of tamar
« on: November 19, 2003, 05:03:55 AM »
Hello all amigakid here.  Just a little post on a wonderful onine pbem game called tales of tamar.  This is a great game and hey its for the amiga:).  Anyways reason for the post is that they also are making it for pc, linux and mac.  Whatthe problem is is that they are  working on beautiful 3d maps and the such, but are deciding wether or not to put the time and effort into the amiga version.  Why you may ask, well prob the same reason so many companies aren't making games for our beloved system anymore, not enough support.  Basically we need more amiga players on there.  This is great that we amiga owners have had the chance to get a game released for our computer before the pc or mac got their versions of it.  Now we need to support not only this game but all other companies like hyperion ect... who have stuck by us, even tho the money isn't there.  Lets show the people that the amiga is still a powerful computer and that we will support the few companies still sticking with us.  peace and amiga forever

• Show all replies
Re: tales of tamar
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 10:06:02 PM »
thanx to all who replied or read this thread.  Im just very concerned about the miggys present state and am hoping to get more people to play and support games like this.  I just started playing as a tester for the pc version and am ordering my copy for the amiga next month (christmas present to myself).

Long live the miggy:)

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 11:45:06 PM »
yeah i know, i just want to buy the amiga version, and play it only online:)

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 05:56:40 AM »
YEs i am eagerly waiting for my amiga version, reason i haven't ordered it yet was not waiting to see how i like it (testing for pc version) but rather i have cable internet and have put so much money into my 3 1200's that i decided not to buy a ethernet card, but rather im having a a-1 system built by mr. hardware.  Soon as it is built and arrives here i will get my miggy version and happily play it on a true computer:).  By the way i been waiting for this game forever, remember seeing the early screenshots in amiga format what was it 5-6 yrs ago.   Talked my wife into getting it then, but now i have no home phone, both use cell phones and thus just cable internet which i cant use on any of my miggies (until the a1 gets here).  So maybe we can get a treaty together between our lands too:)

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2003, 08:08:04 PM »
OK HERE WE GO, NOW THAT WE HAVE DISCUSSED THE GAME A BIT HOW ABOUT SEEING WHO IS PLAYING THE GAME THAT IS A MEMBER HERE AT AMIGA.ORG.  MAYBE WE CAN ALL MEET UP AND CHAT ONLINE SOMETIME AND HELP, EACH OTHER OUT ON THE GAME;0

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2003, 07:55:32 AM »
sorry about the caps lock:) hit it and forget about it sometimes:)

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2003, 09:26:16 PM »
not sure, i'll find out for ya tho:)

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2003, 10:52:19 PM »
Wow been away for a bit and man a lot more posts on here, thats great.   A lot of people complaining about paying to play, but its not expensive at all, heck you prob pay more for an internet connection:) anyways have fun all