Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmiModRadio - All of Aminet modules at your fingertips  (Read 28594 times)

Description:

Offline TygreTopic starter

Re: AmiModRadio - All of Aminet modules at your fingertips
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2015, 04:46:58 PM »
Hi all!

A new version is available with (partial) MUI user-interface, please read this message!

Cheers!

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 09:06:55 PM »
Hi all!

A new version is available with continous-playing mode, please read this message!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:08:25 PM by Tygre »

Offline adonay

• Show only replies by adonay
    • http://www.freewebs.com/adonay-/index.htm
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 10:04:29 PM »
This is great . Love what you have done "doing" here . As i listen mostly to mod music on my amiga systems this will be nice to try
A1200 ACA 1230

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 01:34:53 AM »
Quote from: adonay;794742
This is great . Love what you have done "doing" here . As i listen mostly to mod music on my amiga systems this will be nice to try

My pleasure :) Please let me know what you think of AmiModRadio and do not hesitate to log bug reports and enhancements!

(I also listen to modules a lot and now can do so in loop forever...)

Cheers!

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 01:13:41 PM »
Hi,

since a few days I have problems playing Aminet-Mods... Amimodradio connects to aminet, downloads a Modfile and nothing happens.... Modland instead is running perfect :confused:

using amimodradio latest version!

BTW how can I switch to Modland when using the GUI ?

any suggestions ?
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing:

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 02:26:41 PM »
Hi there!

Quote from: Rotzloeffel;794778
Hi,

since a few days I have problems playing Aminet-Mods... Amimodradio connects to aminet, downloads a Modfile and nothing happens.... Modland instead is running perfect :confused:

using amimodradio latest version!

BTW how can I switch to Modland when using the GUI ?

any suggestions ?

Sorry to read that AmiModRadio does not work... Have you tried both the MUI and the CLI version? From a Shell, could you please run "AmiModRadio" or "AmiModRadio MUI" so that all the output is written into the Shell and send it to me when it does not work, please?

Regarding using "modland" from the MUI version, it is not yet implemented... next release!

Thank you for your help!

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »
Quote from: Tygre;794782
Hi there!

Sorry to read that AmiModRadio does not work... Have you tried both the MUI and the CLI version? From a Shell, could you please run "AmiModRadio" or "AmiModRadio MUI" so that all the output is written into the Shell and send it to me when it does not work, please?

I tried both version MUI and cli.... parsing /modfiles -> downloads a modfile but is unable to extract/play it. Directory t: is empty. previous versions last week worked perfect ! Maybe something wrong with the protection-bits of the archive ?

Regarding using "modland" from the MUI version, it is not yet implemented... next release!

Ah, OK... no problem....

Thank you for your help!

You are welcome! We have to thank you for this great peace of Software !
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing:

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2015, 02:25:22 PM »
BTW: Amimodradio works perfect with OS 4.x using amigaamp as player! great job!

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2015, 02:28:11 PM »
Quote from: Rotzloeffel;794837
BTW: Amimodradio works perfect with OS 4.x using amigaamp as player! great job!

Thanks for letting me know :)
Cheers!

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2015, 02:30:16 PM »
Hi there!

Quote from: Rotzloeffel;794834
I tried both version MUI and cli.... parsing /modfiles -> downloads a modfile but is unable to extract/play it. Directory t: is empty.

Really sorry about that: could you please send me the content of the Console so that I can see the "debug" output? (You may have to move the slider up to see the "hidden" content or, depending on your Shell, you may have a "Save text as" option in the Shell menu.)

Thanks in advance! :)

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2015, 02:43:25 PM »
Quote from: Tygre;794839
Hi there!

Really sorry about that: could you please send me the content of the Console so that I can see the "debug" output? (You may have to move the slider up to see the "hidden" content or, depending on your Shell, you may have a "Save text as" option in the Shell menu.)

Thanks in advance! :)

I will do so this evening.... just downloaded the version from 08/30 and give it a try..... will let you know as soons as possible. Thanks

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 05:20:22 PM »
grmpffff.... found out tht a missing xadmaster.library will fix the Problem.....

What's the difference here between aminet nd modland ??? you should state this somewhere with the aminet-link, that xadmaster.library is required for using mimodradio!

works fine now !

solution: install xadmaster.library... this is normaly not needed on 3.9 systems !

thanks!

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 08:17:09 PM »
Quote from: Rotzloeffel;794846
grmpffff.... found out tht a missing xadmaster.library will fix the Problem.....

What's the difference here between aminet nd modland ??? you should state this somewhere with the aminet-link, that xadmaster.library is required for using mimodradio!

works fine now !

solution: install xadmaster.library... this is normaly not needed on 3.9 systems !

thanks!

Very happy that it works for you new :)

I will create a list of "requirements" to clarify the needed libraries... Regarding Aminet vs. ModLand, there are two different sources, check them out!

Cheers!

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 07:52:27 AM »
Quote from: Tygre;794853
I will create a list of "requirements" to clarify the needed libraries... Regarding Aminet vs. ModLand, there are two different sources, check them out!

Cheers!

thanks, that will help! Regarding Aminet <-> Modland: The modfiles on Modland are not crunched:laughing:

they are .mod :rofl:

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2015, 03:39:28 PM »
Hi all!

Version v0.93 of AmiModRadio is available here, here, or here :)

Besides refactorings and bug fixes, including for #9 (having a progress reports in the MUI) and #22 (reporting missing libraries and such), the main new feature is an improved MUI :) Still some work to do though... :rolleyes

As usual, bug reports and ideas are welcome!

Cheers!

Offline Sir_Lucas

• Show only replies by Sir_Lucas
« Reply #29 from previous page: September 16, 2015, 07:12:38 PM »
Nice, great progress. I'll check it late on :)