Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Which classic Amiga games do you want to see remade on the A1  (Read 7631 times)

Description:

Offline Tronn

• Show all replies
What we need to do is to start a programming group. You need a couple of experienced C or C++ programmers who are willing to help and guide a bunch of enthusiastic people who want to learn to program their Amiga’s but have never quite got round to it.. The experienced programmers set the lessons and exercises for the beginners to follow.

Learning with a group of others gives people more motivation than learning on your own. As I know having worked my way through well over half of my C++ book only to lose interest.:-(

A forum could be setup for the lessons and exercises and also for questions and problems to be posted to. I’ve seen this done in programming forums but never Amiga specific. We could have the next group of Amiga app/games programmers right here.:-)

Also you end up with a forum full of lessons, exercises and questions that other beginners can follow later on. Or other programming groups can be started later on that follow in the original groups' foot steps.

Just my 2p worth.:-)

Edit: The end of the course could involve porting an app to the Amiga. :-D
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don\\\'t!